carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Slate Companies is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Slate Companies is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Audio Studio Assistant Intern Companies Slate Companies in Los Angeles, CA 90068 in January 2018 with Los Angeles, CA 90068 originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Audio Studio Assistant Intern Companies Slate Companies in Los Angeles, CA 90068 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Los Angeles, CA 90068. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Audio Studio Assistant Intern Companies Slate Companies in Los Angeles, CA 90068 in January 2018 January 2018 in Los Angeles, CA 90068 below..
Audio Studio Assistant InternCompany Slate Companies
Location Los Angeles, CA 90068
Update 5 Day ago
Assists with the manual transfer of data between various DAWs, maintains studio cleanliness, assists in maintaining studio supplies and equipment, assists in the organization of studio equipment, assists with studio sessions, assists with office equipment relocating & errands, assists general sales & purchasing support and data entry. This is a paid position.
- Assist with the transfer of DAW data points company products. (Must be very knowledgeable in general DAW functionality.)
- General signal routing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo, Ableton, Reaper, Digital Performer, Sonar, Studio One, Reason, and FL Studio.
- Creation and organization of presets within company plugins.
- Comparing mixes between DAWs and checking for inconsistencies.
- Delivering evidenced project deadlines with management.
- Assisting in sales, logistics & support data entry.
- Assisting with general studio tasks.
- Setting up, routing, and running a session in a plethora of different DAW’s including Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and Ableton. This also includes editing in these various DAW’s.
- Maintaining various studio equipment, and providing to the hardware department if repair is necessary.
- General errand order taking & delivery.
- Organizing files, and keeping track of file transfers.
- Maintaining studio appearance by taking care of cable management and general studio cleanliness.
- Quickly and efficiently setting up and breaking down for sessions. This includes microphone setup, session setup, headphone assignments, session management, etc.
Some positions are created through necessity. Flexibility, creativity, and an industrious attitude can be the most powerful tools an employee can provide. We are continually growing, and a flexible and positive mindset is the most important aspect of any employee.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Adequate knowledge of the operation of the following Digital Audio Workstations: Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, Reaper, Digital Performer, Sonar, Studio One, Reason, FL Studio.
- Your own transportation is required since running studio errands is one necessary task you may be asked to perform. Gas mileage will be reimbursed upon submitting our internal mileage form.
- Must have knowledge of inner workings of a modern recording studio.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Punctuality and reliability are of the utmost importance.
- Positive and creative outlook.
- Team oriented and efficient.
Slate Companies is one of the most respected names in professional audio, specializing in the industry’s most authentic analog-modeled DSP software plugins, as well as creating the number one selling microphone and control surfaces in the United States. The world’s most influential recording artists & engineers are among our customers, but we pride ourselves on being affordable, user-friendly and accessible to anyone wanting to record, mix and master audio.
As a growing company, our goal is to build an inspired and creative team pursuing industry-changing products.
Job Type: Part-time
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License