carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Slate Companies is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Slate Companies is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Audio Studio Assistant Intern Companies Slate Companies in Los Angeles, CA 90068 in January 2018 in Los Angeles, CA 90068 begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Audio Studio Assistant Intern Companies Slate Companies in Los Angeles, CA 90068 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Los Angeles, CA 90068. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Audio Studio Assistant Intern Companies Slate Companies in Los Angeles, CA 90068 in January 2018 January 2018 in Los Angeles, CA 90068 below..
Audio Studio Assistant InternCompany Slate Companies
Location Los Angeles, CA 90068
Update 8 Day ago
Assists with the manual transfer of data between various DAWs, maintains studio cleanliness, assists in maintaining studio supplies and equipment, assists in the organization of studio equipment, assists with studio sessions, assists with office equipment relocating & errands, assists general sales & purchasing support and data entry. This is a paid position.
- Assist with the transfer of DAW data points company products. (Must be very knowledgeable in general DAW functionality.)
- General signal routing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo, Ableton, Reaper, Digital Performer, Sonar, Studio One, Reason, and FL Studio.
- Creation and organization of presets within company plugins.
- Comparing mixes between DAWs and checking for inconsistencies.
- Delivering evidenced project deadlines with management.
- Assisting in sales, logistics & support data entry.
- Assisting with general studio tasks.
- Setting up, routing, and running a session in a plethora of different DAW’s including Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and Ableton. This also includes editing in these various DAW’s.
- Maintaining various studio equipment, and providing to the hardware department if repair is necessary.
- General errand order taking & delivery.
- Organizing files, and keeping track of file transfers.
- Maintaining studio appearance by taking care of cable management and general studio cleanliness.
- Quickly and efficiently setting up and breaking down for sessions. This includes microphone setup, session setup, headphone assignments, session management, etc.
Some positions are created through necessity. Flexibility, creativity, and an industrious attitude can be the most powerful tools an employee can provide. We are continually growing, and a flexible and positive mindset is the most important aspect of any employee.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Adequate knowledge of the operation of the following Digital Audio Workstations: Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, Reaper, Digital Performer, Sonar, Studio One, Reason, FL Studio.
- Your own transportation is required since running studio errands is one necessary task you may be asked to perform. Gas mileage will be reimbursed upon submitting our internal mileage form.
- Must have knowledge of inner workings of a modern recording studio.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Punctuality and reliability are of the utmost importance.
- Positive and creative outlook.
- Team oriented and efficient.
Slate Companies is one of the most respected names in professional audio, specializing in the industry’s most authentic analog-modeled DSP software plugins, as well as creating the number one selling microphone and control surfaces in the United States. The world’s most influential recording artists & engineers are among our customers, but we pride ourselves on being affordable, user-friendly and accessible to anyone wanting to record, mix and master audio.
As a growing company, our goal is to build an inspired and creative team pursuing industry-changing products.
Job Type: Part-time
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License