carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Western Power Sports is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Western Power Sports is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Customer Service Representative - Powersports Companies Western Power Sports in Boise, ID 83716 in January 2018 with Boise, ID 83716 begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Customer Service Representative - Powersports Companies Western Power Sports in Boise, ID 83716 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Boise, ID 83716. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Customer Service Representative - Powersports Companies Western Power Sports in Boise, ID 83716 in January 2018 January 2018 in Boise, ID 83716 below..
Customer Service Representative - PowersportsCompany Western Power Sports
Location Boise, ID 83716
Update 5 Day ago
Location: At our corporate headquarters located in Boise, Idaho.
Full-time, hourly. Day shift, hours may vary based on business needs.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for review. Thank you.
WPS is looking for an outgoing, service-oriented individual to join our customer service team of powersports enthusiasts. As a Customer Service Representative, you will play an integral role in the supply-chain process, acting as a liaison between the customer and management. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive, service-driven relationships with our customers. If you thrive in a team environment, take pride in quality and accuracy, and think world-class customer interactions should be a priority this is the opportunity to develop your career!
- Provide excellent customer service as the first point of customer contact for inquiries such as pricing, product information, shipments, and order details.
- Confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to quote estimated transit times and expedite or trace shipments.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve challenges and inquiries.
- Maintain harmonious relationships with customers to enhance goodwill and promote service values of the company.
- Check inventory records to determine availability of requested merchandise.
- Assist with general information about products, sales and materials.
- Work with many other department teams in a variety of administrative tasks as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Qualified candidate must be reliable, responsible and dependable.
- Strong Customer Service skills with an ability to process orders promptly and accurately.
- Proficient in professional writing skills to communicate directly with customers via email.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six to twelve months related experience and/or training.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, listening and responding.
- Ability to perform consistently in a fast-paced work environment while handling multiple tasks at once.
- Proficiency at 10-key by touch and minimum 45 WPM typing speed required.
- Strong working knowledge of Outlook Mail and the internet is essential.
- Ability to toggle between at least 4 program windows at a time is preferred, but not required.
Love the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of passionate motosport enthusiasts? Well we do too. So what is it we do here at WPS? We like to say “we sell fun.” As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket powersports parts, apparel, and accessories we believe in working hard and playing harder. We sell fun products, delivering to a nationwide-network of dealers from six warehouse locations around the country. Beyond our enthusiasm for the powersports industry, WPS is committed to the lives of its employees and provides many perks. Take advantage of a fully groomed motocross track during scheduled company ride days; get in a lunchtime workout session at our state-of-the-art gym facility, complete with half-court basketball court; play ping pong, darts or use the pool tables in the company break room; and enjoy the employee-appreciation BBQ’s. We provide a comprehensive package of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and supplemental insurance; 401K and ROTH 401K with company match; Vacation and Sick time, Hospital time, competitive pay and an exciting work experience!
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Order Entry: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year