carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Girl Scouts of Western Washington is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Girl Scouts of Western Washington will be available with regard to new position while Position as Family Support Coordinator, GSBB Companies Girl Scouts of Western Washington in DuPont, WA in January 2018 within DuPont, WA originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Family Support Coordinator, GSBB Companies Girl Scouts of Western Washington in DuPont, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout DuPont, WA. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Family Support Coordinator, GSBB Companies Girl Scouts of Western Washington in DuPont, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in DuPont, WA below..
Family Support Coordinator, GSBBCompany Girl Scouts of Western Washington
Location DuPont, WA
Update 6 Day ago
At Girl Scouts we know that given the opportunity, every girl can become a leader with the courage to act on her values, develop the ability to make clear decisions, and acquire the self-confidence to make a difference in the world around her. Girl Scouts helps girls grow courageous and strong through girl-driven programs that reflect their ever-changing needs and interests, and result in outcomes that empower them to become leaders. Girl Scouts of Western Washington strives to be an organization that is welcoming to people from every facet of our community.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington (girlscoutsww.org) is seeking a Program Coordinator for our Girl Scouts Beyond Bars program . This individual will deliver Girl Scout programming in our Girl Scouts Beyond Bars (GSBB) program. The Program Coordinator, GSBB will coordinate and participate in facility visits, planning meetings, community troop meetings, provide North route transportation to troop meetings, field trips, camp sessions and recruitment activities. In serving populations who may not otherwise have the opportunity to participate in Girl Scouts, the Girl Scouts Beyond Bars Program provides services to support the social, emotional, and educational development of girls. This is a full time position with full health and leave benefits.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington offers a great work environment, meaningful mission-driven work and excellent health and leave benefits. Employer-paid medical, dental, life/AD&D and LTD are available for employees. Coverage for dependents includes a significant employer contribution. A 403(b) retirement plan with match is available as are voluntary benefits that include vision insurance and a flexible spending account. The generous paid leave includes vacation, sick leave and paid holidays. This position is based at our DuPont office which is located in DuPont, WA.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington values diversity. Girl Scouts is a welcoming, inclusive organization. Girl Scouts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume indicating the position title, your last name and where you saw this posting in the subject line of your e-mail.
Deliver the Girl Scouts Beyond Bars program consistent with GSUSA and Girl Scouts of Western Washington policies and program at designated Department of Correction facilities and within the community. Note: GSBB has to alter/tailor curriculum based on requirements of the individual correctional facilities.
Working with other Program Coordinators and with the supervision of Program Supervisor, develop, expand, and evaluate age-appropriate curriculum-based programs utilizing standards, methodologies and outcomes from resources that include GSLE, Youth Program Quality.
Transport Northern regions girls to monthly troop meetings and annual outing.
Grow and maintain collaborations with community partners, DOC facilities and other service providers as appropriate. Develop and maintain positive ongoing relationships and proactive communication with Department of Corrections personnel, community liaisons, and program directors. Attend monthly parent meetings and community/partner meetings as appropriate.
Recruit, train and supervise volunteers to assist with program delivery with community troops.
Ensure administrative components are timely and efficiently completed; including, but not limited to, girl registration forms, event permission slips, monthly reports, evaluations, and outcome survey forms for girls, incarcerated parents, released parents and families/guardians/caregivers.
Develop and implement seasonal Girl Scout activities, such as World Thinking Day, Girl Scout camp, college career day and field trips.
Implement and support organization’s dedication to the Girl Scout Cookie Program acting as the Troop Cookie Manager for the assigned girls and regions they reside.
Conduct recruitment of girls in grades K-12th in cooperation with agency partners and other community supporters.
Provide weekly progress reports detailing troop meetings, outcomes, behavioral issues, and progress with Correctional facility and Community volunteer relationships.
Perform other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to: inter-departmental cross-program support and development, assisting summer day camp and limited transportation support for overnight camp opportunities for Staff led programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Work or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One years’ experience effectively working with youth grades K-12
- One years’ experience in group facilitation with youth grades K-12
- Demonstrated social justice framework and cultural responsiveness to effectively work with culturally, racially, and socio-economically diverse groups
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate long term relationships with girls and their families while maintaining boundaries and confidentiality
- One or more years working with homeless, foster care or youth affected by incarceration and experience with trauma informed practices for youth preferred
- Supervision or management experience recruitment, training and supervising volunteers and Social Work practicum students are a plus preferred
- Bi & multi-lingual abilities in a priority language(s) are a plus
- Willing to demonstrate a strong commitment to supporting the cultural competency of girls and staff and the equity and inclusion efforts of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work independently, take initiative, and maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of Girl Scout program or other youth development progression preferred
- Knowledge of Program Quality preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel or similar database program
- Strong written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective interaction with individuals at all levels and backgrounds
- Ability to secure and maintain first aid and CPR certification within three months of hire
- Availability to work varied hours including some nights and most weekends on Saturdays
- Valid Washington State driver’s license, vehicle in working condition, proof of insurance or the ability to fulfill timely travel requirements across widespread regional geography
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- Satisfactory results from criminal background search for both Girl Scouts of Western Washington and WA State Department of Corrections.
- Ability to lift and transport materials weighing up to 30 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willing to maintain membership in Girl Scouts
About Girl Scouts of Western Washington
Girl Scouts is for every girl and we are committed to serving girls who face sometimes overwhelming obstacles through programs such as Girl Scouts Beyond Bars, serving daughters of incarcerated parents, Girl Scouts in the School Day, serving girls in low income schools and Girl Scouts Her Vision Her Voice, serving girls in low income housing communities, residential care centers, and foster or kinship care environments. We currently serve over 26,000 girls in partnership with nearly 13,000 volunteers throughout seventeen counties in western Washington. In addition to our headquarters, we operate field offices located in Bellevue, Bremerton, DuPont and Everett, as well as six camp properties: Camp Lyle Mcleod and Camp St. Albans near Belfair, Camp Robbinswold on the Hood Canal, Camp Evergreen near Longview, Camp Klahanee near Hoquiam and Camp River Ranch, near Carnation.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.77 /hour
- working with youth grades K-12: 1 year
- group facilitation grades K-12: 1 year