carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Beacon Health Solutions is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Beacon Health Solutions is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Director of Operations Companies Beacon Health Solutions in Tampa, FL 33609 in January 2018 inside Tampa, FL 33609 start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Director of Operations Companies Beacon Health Solutions in Tampa, FL 33609 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Tampa, FL 33609. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Director of Operations Companies Beacon Health Solutions in Tampa, FL 33609 in January 2018 January 2018 in Tampa, FL 33609 below..
Director of OperationsCompany Beacon Health Solutions
Location Tampa, FL 33609
Update 4 Day ago
POSITION TITLE: Director of Operations - BEACON
JOB NUMBER: 5000-062
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director of Operations
CREATED DATE: September 2017
GENERAL PURPOSE: The Director of Operations plans, organizes, directs, and controls the activities of the Operations function of the division. Responsible for the performance of all Department functions for Claims, Configurations, Enrollment & Customer Service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises assigned team, including but not limited to the following responsibilities: interviews, selects, and trains employees; provides on-going coaching, mentoring, and development of employees, fostering an atmosphere of teamwork; establishes performance goals with employees and monitors progress with regard to achievement of those goals; plans, schedules and directs the work of employees; evaluates employees’ performance and productivity; takes disciplinary actions with employees as needed; addresses employee complaints and grievances; makes decisions or effective recommendations with regard to the hiring, firing, promotion and other status changes, and pay rates of employees.
- Directs and oversees all operation activities with the objective of meeting production, timeliness and quality standards.
- Retains highly qualified professionals by providing the leadership necessary to maintain a motivated, productive and competent team through open communication and delegation of responsibilities and authority.
- Participates with other health plan departments in planning, coordinating and problem solving in regard to claims operations.
- Directs and oversees all operation’s activities to ensure that services comply with governmental and accrediting agency regulations.
- Plans, conducts and directs work on complex projects/programs necessitating the origination and application of new and unique problem solving approaches.
- Sets operational priorities and manages resources to attain operational and budgetary goals.
- Develops strategies and ensures maximum efficiencies in the utilization of human and financial resources.
- Under guidance of the Sr. Director of Operations, establishes budget and manages compliance.
- Ensures corporate initiatives are implemented to achieve optimum results.
- Follows all HIPAA compliance guidelines to ensure protection of member protected health information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: An undergraduate degree in a business related discipline from an accredited institution of higher learning required; minimum of seven years of experience in a healthcare environment required; management experience required; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to navigate and master proprietary software programs. Ability to read and interpret documents, excellent communication skills, good grammar, voice and diction, proficient in MS Office, basic computer and keyboarding skills.
LICENSING AND CERTIFICATION: None required for this position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
The employee frequently is required to manipulate or use objects, equipment, tools, and/or controls.
May require specific vision abilities to perform this job.
Ability to lift, carry or exert items or objects of reasonable weight.
WORK ENVIRONMENT : The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Attendance at employer worksite is an essential job requirement.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Tampa, FL
- Call Center Management: 5 years
- Medicare Advantage: 5 years