carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. University of Miami is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; University of Miami will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Asst. Director, Admissions Companies University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL in January 2018 throughout Coral Gables, FL start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Asst. Director, Admissions Companies University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Coral Gables, FL. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Asst. Director, Admissions Companies University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Coral Gables, FL below..
Asst. Director, AdmissionsCompany University of Miami
Location Coral Gables, FL
Update 9 Day ago
- Pro-actively recruit and assist prospective students (via e-mail, phone, virtual information sessions, walk-ins, scheduled appointments and/or recruiting events) by following on inquiries and provide counseling about our graduate business degree and non-degree programs.
- Assist the Manager and her/his peers with processing applications and coordinating the file review procedure as well as assist with student application processes, including interviewing and file evaluation.
- Interact and work with Program Directors and Advisors as well as the Career Services Team to ensure superior customer service to prospects, applicants and enrolled students.
- Provide assistance to the Graduate Admissions Team in the management of the prospect and applicant database (currently Salesforce). This includes updating of prospect and applicant data in our database and use of the database to effectively provide service to our applicants.
- Engage with the planning and execution of recruiting (including B2B), marketing and other related activities/events.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team.
- Provides assistance to the Graduate Admissions Team in managing Student Assistants, who are essential in carrying out office duties. Assistance includes: scheduling office hours, training and coordination of the master event schedule; ensuring assigned projects are being completed on time and within quality standards; analyzing the effectiveness of projects assigned to the Student Assistants.
- Provide administrative assistance with travel requests, accounts payable, supplier relationships and other responsibilities associated with office management.
- Other duties as assigned and required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, analyze and make sound decisions related to job responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to run database reports without supervision and ability to analyze results.
- Strong coordination and organizational skills required to prioritize work
- Superior written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft products including Excel, Word, Power Point and Publisher (preferred).
- Experience working with databases and data analysis is required. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and handle multiple requests/responsibilities simultaneously ?
- Experience in higher education admissions is strongly preferred.
- Incumbent must be must be willing to travel. The incumbent represents the University of Miami’s Graduate Business Programs at pre-arranged and/or self-arranged recruiting events that may take place locally, regionally, nationally, and/or internationally. Recruiting at such events may be up to 25% in any given year.
- Bachelor degree in a related field required
- Master degree preferred
Minimum Qualifications (Essential Requirements):
- 3 years of relevant experience suggested.
Apply online. Position #P00020371
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!