carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. PeopleTek is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; PeopleTek is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Client Account Manager - healthcare insurance Companies PeopleTek in Bethesda, MD in January 2018 within Bethesda, MD begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Client Account Manager - healthcare insurance Companies PeopleTek in Bethesda, MD in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Bethesda, MD. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Client Account Manager - healthcare insurance Companies PeopleTek in Bethesda, MD in January 2018 January 2018 in Bethesda, MD below..
Client Account Manager - healthcare insuranceCompany PeopleTek
Location Bethesda, MD
Update 10 Day ago
Located steps from the Bethesda Metro Station, this confidential company offers a unique set of services specific to Specialized Health Program Management, Federal Workers’ Compensation, Employee Benefits, Disability and Absence Management. They were recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies in the 2016 Inc. 5000, an annual list of America’s most successful independent small businesses. They have an immediate opening for a Client Account Manager to join their growing company.
MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE INSURANCE EXPERIENCE.
The Client Account Manager supports a dedicated client team in executing and ensuring successful project delivery according to client objectives and timelines. This includes timely delivery of all contractual deliverables, coordinating efforts of internal team members with the client, managing logistics, and creating project timelines. The Client Account Manager is required to maintain a professional working relationship with assigned key account personnel developing an authentic working partnership. He or she plays a central role working alongside the Client Services SVP and Program Manager, and subcontractor(s) while also seeking to ensure timely and successful delivery of services according to client needs. This position has a detailed knowledge of the company’s’ program, capabilities, applications, practices, and processes thereby providing the client with the most appropriate services.
managing client accounts in health insurance/ wellness/ workers’ comp. The health insurance exp. would be with companies such as: UnitedHealth Care, Optum, Kaiser, BCBS/Anthem/CareFirst, Aetna, AmeriHealth, Altius, Coventry, Health Net -- or experience with an Insurance Broker. Workers’ comp providers such as: Geico, AIG, AmTrust Group, Travelers, Zurich, Hartford, AIG, Berkshire Hathaway, Liberty Mutual, Chubb, Old Republic, WR Berkley, Texas Mutual, CNA.
- Execute project activities according to the project plan/scope of work.
- Develop and maintain the project schedule to identify the duration of the client project, dependencies, key milestones, deliverables and critical paths to ensure an effective and timely project delivery.
- Responsible for client communications, assisting with conflict resolution, and client expected deliverables.
- Follow through/follow up on client meetings; documentation
- Develop a masterful working knowledge of applications, practices and processes.
- Schedule client related team meetings, document meeting minutes and follow-up.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our program according to customer needs, objectives and contract requirements.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and request ad-hoc reports for customers and external vendors
- Maintain accurate information in internal customer relationship and deliverable management tools.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer supporting client retention.
- Ensure client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner and the Program Manager is promptly informed of any challenges as they arise.
- Retain client(s) and ensure contracts are renewed.
- Responsible for other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ client services/account management experience in a healthcare organization and/or insurance industry
- Knowledge of the healthcare system and industry a must. Broad based knowledge of claims and the healthcare insurance industry functions and operations
- Ability to follow up and follow through on client meetings
- Ability to travel 10% locally and nationally
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from other managers, the client, customer, and the general public
- Work independently as a self-starter committed to delivering the highest in customer service, quality and results
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including public speaking and presentations
- Superb relationship-building skills
- Strong computer skills
- Able to pass a preliminary credit and background check
- United States Citizenship
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. We participate in the United States Federal Government E-Verify program to confirm the employment authorization of employee upon hire. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal background check, and obtain and maintain confidential-level security clearance upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bethesda, MD
- Project Management: 5 years
- Account Management: 5 years
- Claims: 3 years
- Client Management: 5 years
- Healthcare insurance: 3 years