carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Bealls Inc is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Bealls Inc can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as eCommerce Specialist Companies Bealls Inc in Bradenton, FL in January 2018 in Bradenton, FL begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as eCommerce Specialist Companies Bealls Inc in Bradenton, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Bradenton, FL. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as eCommerce Specialist Companies Bealls Inc in Bradenton, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Bradenton, FL below..
eCommerce SpecialistCompany Bealls Inc
Location Bradenton, FL
Update 9 Day ago
Beall’s celebrated our 100 th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
eCommerce Specialist for Beall’s Stores
The Bealls eCommerce team is seeking an eCommerce Specialist to lead in product set up, maintenance, sample management, and facilitating the process to publish feature and benefit rich product descriptions to BeallsFlorida.com. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in managing product assortments and assortment maintenance. Candidates are expected to be highly motivated, organized and able to manage a multi-task workload. Excellent communication skills are a must, as the eCommerce Specialist will partner with many coordinating departments: eCommerce Copywriters, eCommerce Merchandising, Buying Offices, Product Development, Photo Studio and external vendors.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES [Essential Functions]:
- Own the life-cycle of a product from creation of new item set up to publication
- Partner with cross functional team members
- Liason between buying offices and vendors to ensure product data accuracy
- Curate comprehensive product specifications
- Add appropriate attributes to improve SEO, on-site search and merchandising efforts
- Build and sustain vendor relationships
- Manage eCommerce product set up and facilitate sample turn in process.
- Order and maintain vendor sample and/or images
- Audit vendor images for quality assurance
- Maintain eCommerce sample status and tracking in a highly organized manner
- Display a strong sense of urgency responding to internal and external customers
- Responsible for vendor support and reporting
- Adhere to BeallsFlorida.com site standards, attributes, style guides and marketplace requirements
- Execute various merchandising projects as directed
- Follow BeallsFlorida.com strategies for site experience and process workflows
- Perform Quality Assurance processes on site product assortment
- Participate in resolution of customer care inquiries
- Develop and drive production efficiencies
- Independent and self-directed, yet also team oriented
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude
- Strong English-language verbal and written communication skills
- Must have solid organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritization & problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing work environment
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred
- Retail experience a plus
- eCommerce experience a plus
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Fluent in English
- Bi-lingual a plus