carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Modine Manufacturing Company is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Modine Manufacturing Company is open up intended for new location since Position as Internship - Chemistry Co-op Companies Modine Manufacturing Company in Racine, WI in January 2018 with Racine, WI begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Internship - Chemistry Co-op Companies Modine Manufacturing Company in Racine, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Racine, WI. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Internship - Chemistry Co-op Companies Modine Manufacturing Company in Racine, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Racine, WI below..
Internship - Chemistry Co-opCompany Modine Manufacturing Company
Location Racine, WI
Update 9 Day ago
- Provide primary support for routine corrosion testing. Professional development should result in the ability to maintain proper operating conditions of corrosion test chambers, prepare samples for testing, and conduct posttest analysis with moderate supervision.
- Preparation of salt solutions for corrosion testing, pH, specific gravity, humidity, and volumetric measurements on a routine basis.
- Prepare metallic and non-metallic samples for analysis by cutting, drilling, epoxy mounting, and acid digestions.
- Provide secondary support for routine chemical analysis. Conduct chemical analysis by wet chemical and instrumental techniques (pH meter, analytical balance, auto and manual titrations, viscometer, FTIR, ICP).
- Analysis of engine coolant samples from durability and thermal cycle test rigs as well as Compound Lab quality control sample testing.
- Participate in meetings for incoming work and provide analysis recommendations. Utilize active listening skills to understand the needs and requirements of the proposed laboratory testing.
- Assist in report development and writing. Review past reports to understand and utilize standard report formats for the conveyance of analysis, results and recommendations. The report is the primary product of the lab to disseminate actionable information to the engineering community.
- Participate and complete required laboratory safety training modules as required. Work to maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Current student in a Chemistry Major who has completed sophomore year and has a strong desire to learn and understand more about the operations of a world-class industrial laboratory.
- Knowledgeable in chemical concepts related to acid/base reactions, redox reactions, precipitation reactions, and titrations.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to precisely follow written laboratory procedures while conducting tasks in order to insure validity of test results.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects with competing timelines and justification.
- Mechanical aptitude for working with pneumatic fittings, pressure gauges, band saw, and drill press.
- Good interpersonal communication skills for interaction at multiple levels within the company.
- Good technical communications skills (written and oral) with the ability to convey information for both technical and non-technical audiences. Proficiency in the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Proficient in standard MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and digital image analysis techniques/programs.
- Knowledgeable in electrochemistry.
- Knowledgeable in industrial metals, plastics, and elastomers.
- Demonstrated ability to take theoretical constructs and apply them to real-world problem solving.
At a minimum, the candidate should be enrolled in a degree program in Chemistry and have completed sophomore year at time of employment. General chemistry and quantitative analysis classes with laboratories should be completed. Ideally, the candidate should have relevant additional coursework and/or experience in inorganic chemistry and analytical methods.
No travel is expected, although it may be possible for an individual to accompany other Modine personnel to a manufacturing plant to assist in materials development work for a duration of a few days to a week.
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!