carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Modine Manufacturing Company is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Modine Manufacturing Company will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Internship - Chemistry Co-op Companies Modine Manufacturing Company in Racine, WI in January 2018 throughout Racine, WI start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Internship - Chemistry Co-op Companies Modine Manufacturing Company in Racine, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Racine, WI. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Internship - Chemistry Co-op Companies Modine Manufacturing Company in Racine, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Racine, WI below..
Internship - Chemistry Co-opCompany Modine Manufacturing Company
Location Racine, WI
Update 5 Day ago
- Provide primary support for routine corrosion testing. Professional development should result in the ability to maintain proper operating conditions of corrosion test chambers, prepare samples for testing, and conduct posttest analysis with moderate supervision.
- Preparation of salt solutions for corrosion testing, pH, specific gravity, humidity, and volumetric measurements on a routine basis.
- Prepare metallic and non-metallic samples for analysis by cutting, drilling, epoxy mounting, and acid digestions.
- Provide secondary support for routine chemical analysis. Conduct chemical analysis by wet chemical and instrumental techniques (pH meter, analytical balance, auto and manual titrations, viscometer, FTIR, ICP).
- Analysis of engine coolant samples from durability and thermal cycle test rigs as well as Compound Lab quality control sample testing.
- Participate in meetings for incoming work and provide analysis recommendations. Utilize active listening skills to understand the needs and requirements of the proposed laboratory testing.
- Assist in report development and writing. Review past reports to understand and utilize standard report formats for the conveyance of analysis, results and recommendations. The report is the primary product of the lab to disseminate actionable information to the engineering community.
- Participate and complete required laboratory safety training modules as required. Work to maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Current student in a Chemistry Major who has completed sophomore year and has a strong desire to learn and understand more about the operations of a world-class industrial laboratory.
- Knowledgeable in chemical concepts related to acid/base reactions, redox reactions, precipitation reactions, and titrations.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to precisely follow written laboratory procedures while conducting tasks in order to insure validity of test results.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects with competing timelines and justification.
- Mechanical aptitude for working with pneumatic fittings, pressure gauges, band saw, and drill press.
- Good interpersonal communication skills for interaction at multiple levels within the company.
- Good technical communications skills (written and oral) with the ability to convey information for both technical and non-technical audiences. Proficiency in the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Proficient in standard MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and digital image analysis techniques/programs.
- Knowledgeable in electrochemistry.
- Knowledgeable in industrial metals, plastics, and elastomers.
- Demonstrated ability to take theoretical constructs and apply them to real-world problem solving.
At a minimum, the candidate should be enrolled in a degree program in Chemistry and have completed sophomore year at time of employment. General chemistry and quantitative analysis classes with laboratories should be completed. Ideally, the candidate should have relevant additional coursework and/or experience in inorganic chemistry and analytical methods.
No travel is expected, although it may be possible for an individual to accompany other Modine personnel to a manufacturing plant to assist in materials development work for a duration of a few days to a week.
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!