carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Kreischer Miller is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Kreischer Miller will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Audit & Accounting Senior Companies Kreischer Miller in Horsham, PA in January 2018 throughout Horsham, PA start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Audit & Accounting Senior Companies Kreischer Miller in Horsham, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Horsham, PA. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Audit & Accounting Senior Companies Kreischer Miller in Horsham, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Horsham, PA below..
Audit & Accounting SeniorCompany Kreischer Miller
Location Horsham, PA
Update 8 Day ago
Please be sure to create a profile, fill out an application form, and submit your resume on our careers page: https://careers-kmco.icims.com/jobs/1101/audit-%26-accounting-senior-accountant/job
About Kreischer Miller:
Looking to continue improving your professional skills beyond college? Want an opportunity to make an impact on your clients and the community? Make a difference in the world and enjoy a positive work culture? Kreischer Miller is committed to your personal and professional growth!
Kreischer Miller is one of the largest accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the Greater Philadelphia area. The firm’s original vision remains a hallmark 40 years later—blending the high-level skills offered by international firms with a highly personalized level of service.
Building the best team in the marketplace and rendering world-class service to our clients are cornerstones of our success. We know our clients have many choices in service providers, and we work hard every day to justify their choice of Kreischer Miller.
Why choose Kreischer Miller? Voted a 2017 “ Top Workplace ” by Philly.com and a “ Best of the Best Accounting Firm ” by Inside Public Accounting Magazine, we will help you utilize your accounting knowledge and continue to improve your professional skills. We offer training in technical skills, soft skills, advisory skills, and numerous client industries as well as on-going mentoring and coaching. Your performance will be evaluated based on the quality of your work, the application of your accounting knowledge, and the ability to provide excellent client service. We offer a flexible and supportive culture to ensure that you can make a difference and enjoy a strong work/life balance.
Kreischer Miller continues to prosper and grow! With approximately 200 team members located in Horsham, PA, we are currently seeking to add an Audit Senior to our outstanding team.
About the function:
Audit Seniors are given a wide variety of diversified audit and accounting assignments under the direction of talented CPA’s. At Kreischer Miller, you will have the opportunity to work with business owners in a variety of industries and learn from leaders in our firm.
- Learn and apply the basics of the daily technology used in our Audit & Accounting department.
- Plan, organize, and run engagements in their entirety.
- Perform work assigned with minimum assistance.
- Lead one or more staff accountants, instruct them in work to be performed, review work completed, and direct necessary revisions.
- Make decisions on all but the most unusual accounting and auditing matters.
- Support Managers and Directors on our Audit & Accounting Team.
- BS in Accounting. CPA license or parts preferred.
- 3-5 years of recent audit experience in public accounting.
- Strong commitment to excellence, client service and professional growth
- The ability to work independently and proactively, identifying issues as well as offering potential solutions
- The ability to manage multiple auditing and accounting projects and clients
- Ability to develop/train staff and build teams
- Possess a positive attitude, good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Be a team player and motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of computers and software programs
- A strong ability to understand the “big picture” quickly, identify key issues, and prioritize analysis / output among many competing tasks
Kreischer Miller is an equal opportunity employer offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability insurance, dependent care assistance plan, 401(k) plan, holidays, and generous time off for vacation and illness. To learn more about our firm, visit www.kmco.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Horsham, PA
- public accounting - audit: 2 years
Required license or certification: