carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Kreischer Miller is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Kreischer Miller can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Audit & Accounting Senior Companies Kreischer Miller in Horsham, PA in January 2018 within Horsham, PA originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Audit & Accounting Senior Companies Kreischer Miller in Horsham, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Horsham, PA. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Audit & Accounting Senior Companies Kreischer Miller in Horsham, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Horsham, PA below..
Audit & Accounting SeniorCompany Kreischer Miller
Location Horsham, PA
Update 5 Day ago
Please be sure to create a profile, fill out an application form, and submit your resume on our careers page: https://careers-kmco.icims.com/jobs/1101/audit-%26-accounting-senior-accountant/job
About Kreischer Miller:
Looking to continue improving your professional skills beyond college? Want an opportunity to make an impact on your clients and the community? Make a difference in the world and enjoy a positive work culture? Kreischer Miller is committed to your personal and professional growth!
Kreischer Miller is one of the largest accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the Greater Philadelphia area. The firm’s original vision remains a hallmark 40 years later—blending the high-level skills offered by international firms with a highly personalized level of service.
Building the best team in the marketplace and rendering world-class service to our clients are cornerstones of our success. We know our clients have many choices in service providers, and we work hard every day to justify their choice of Kreischer Miller.
Why choose Kreischer Miller? Voted a 2017 “ Top Workplace ” by Philly.com and a “ Best of the Best Accounting Firm ” by Inside Public Accounting Magazine, we will help you utilize your accounting knowledge and continue to improve your professional skills. We offer training in technical skills, soft skills, advisory skills, and numerous client industries as well as on-going mentoring and coaching. Your performance will be evaluated based on the quality of your work, the application of your accounting knowledge, and the ability to provide excellent client service. We offer a flexible and supportive culture to ensure that you can make a difference and enjoy a strong work/life balance.
Kreischer Miller continues to prosper and grow! With approximately 200 team members located in Horsham, PA, we are currently seeking to add an Audit Senior to our outstanding team.
About the function:
Audit Seniors are given a wide variety of diversified audit and accounting assignments under the direction of talented CPA’s. At Kreischer Miller, you will have the opportunity to work with business owners in a variety of industries and learn from leaders in our firm.
- Learn and apply the basics of the daily technology used in our Audit & Accounting department.
- Plan, organize, and run engagements in their entirety.
- Perform work assigned with minimum assistance.
- Lead one or more staff accountants, instruct them in work to be performed, review work completed, and direct necessary revisions.
- Make decisions on all but the most unusual accounting and auditing matters.
- Support Managers and Directors on our Audit & Accounting Team.
- BS in Accounting. CPA license or parts preferred.
- 3-5 years of recent audit experience in public accounting.
- Strong commitment to excellence, client service and professional growth
- The ability to work independently and proactively, identifying issues as well as offering potential solutions
- The ability to manage multiple auditing and accounting projects and clients
- Ability to develop/train staff and build teams
- Possess a positive attitude, good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Be a team player and motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of computers and software programs
- A strong ability to understand the “big picture” quickly, identify key issues, and prioritize analysis / output among many competing tasks
Kreischer Miller is an equal opportunity employer offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability insurance, dependent care assistance plan, 401(k) plan, holidays, and generous time off for vacation and illness. To learn more about our firm, visit www.kmco.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Horsham, PA
- public accounting - audit: 2 years
Required license or certification: