carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Texas Pain Physicians is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Texas Pain Physicians is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Medical Assistant Companies Texas Pain Physicians in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 throughout San Antonio, TX begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Medical Assistant Companies Texas Pain Physicians in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with San Antonio, TX. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Medical Assistant Companies Texas Pain Physicians in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in San Antonio, TX below..
Medical AssistantCompany Texas Pain Physicians
Location San Antonio, TX
Update 5 Day ago
The Medical Assistant assists the Physician and nursing staff with documenting the patient encounter into the EMR, They also function to perform various patient care tasks, and exhibit teamwork characteristics with Physicians and other staff.The Medical Assistant is responsible for completing clinical and administrative tasks.
- Answers phones
- Performs general nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures
- Greets patients and takes them back to rooms
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients charts
- May be required to draw and collect blood or urine samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis
- Prepares examination rooms and maintains daily cleaning list
- Filling out procedure consents
- Schedules patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing
- Communicates with patient regarding test results and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by Physician
- Formulates and documents patient care plans, charts, tests and examination results in the medical record
- Prepares patients for diagnostic procedures, explains process and positions patients to capture images requested by Physician
- Escalates non-routine issues to the Office Manager or Physician
- Performs other duties as assigned by Office Manager or Physician
- Ability to perform EKGs, draw blood and administer injections
- Ability to effectively communicate to staff and patients
- Demonstrate sound judgment and composure with the ability to take appropriate action in questionable or emergency situations
- Maintains a positive, caring attitude towards patients
- Good computer skills using a medical management application & prior experience with EMR’s is highly preferred
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrates initiative, insight, and judgement in decision-making process
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical documentation & procedures
Infection Control Category
This job is designated as a Category I job using OSHA definitions. This means there are tasks that involve exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Use of appropriate protective measures is required for any employee engaged in Category I tasks.
HIPAA Privacy & Confidentiality Requirements
The Medical Assistant will have access to confidential information, both written and oral, in the course of his/her employment and job responsibilities. In order to maintain the integrity of Protected Health Information (PHI), this information is not to be disclosed to any unauthorized individuals as outlined in the Policies and Procedures of HRMD.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional medical clinic environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and include (but are not limited to):
the ability to stand/walk for up to twelve (12) hours per day; bend, stoop, twist; assist patients in turning, rising from recliners and stretchers; assist patients in and out of wheelchairs; push wheelchairs; the ability to lift up to 25 pounds and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds.
This position requires no travel.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years related Medical Assistant experience
- BLS certification required or must be obtained within 30 days of hire
- Current certification as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) preferred.
- May require specialized training such as Non-Certified Radiologic Technician (NCT), etc.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.