carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Public Health Management Corporation is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Public Health Management Corporation is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Research Assistant Companies Public Health Management Corporation in Philadelphia, PA in January 2018 inside Philadelphia, PA begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Research Assistant Companies Public Health Management Corporation in Philadelphia, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Philadelphia, PA. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Research Assistant Companies Public Health Management Corporation in Philadelphia, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Philadelphia, PA below..
Research AssistantCompany Public Health Management Corporation
Location Philadelphia, PA
Update 4 Day ago
& Evaluation Group at Public Health Management Corporation (R&E Group) is seeking a full-time Research Assistant join its team. R&E Group is focused on applied, community-based research and evaluation, including work on program efficacy, intervention effectiveness, needs assessments, and formative research. With over 50 different funders and clients, R&E Group’s work addresses a wide range of public health issues, including chronic disease, tobacco control, education, and more.
The Research Assistant will report to a Project Manager and work on multiple evaluation and research projects, supporting data collection, analysis, and dissemination. Specific duties may include literature reviews; interviewing/data collection; data collection instrument development; data cleaning and coding; transcription of focus groups and interviews; info graphic design; data analysis; and report writing. Duties will also include contributing to grant proposals on a regular basis and supporting internal department operations through participation in one or two R&E Group operational teams. The right candidate will have past experience working with data and enjoy a work environment where there is an opportunity to contribute to multiple projects focused on diverse public health, social justice, and education issues.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to apply; applications submitted without cover letters will not be considered.
- Implement data collection instruments; code, clean and analyze data using SPSS, EXCEL or other software (e.g., Stata, Access, Qualitative Packages).
- Conduct internet research and conduct literature reviews.
- Conduct interviews and assist with focus group administration; complete transcription of qualitative interviews and focus groups.
- Support proposals and grant writing activities by assisting other team members with the submission of a minimum of 8 proposals per year. This support may include proposal task management; forms completion; literature reviews; managing references and citations; completing sections of proposal writing; graphics and charts for inclusion in proposals; obtaining letters of support; and, other proposal related tasks as needed.
- Develop relationships with internal and external partners to support new opportunities for growth. Research Assistants are expected to establish a minimum of one new relationship per quarter.
- Assist with the preparation of progress reports, data requests, presentations and publications.
- Participate in a minimum of 2 new training or professional development opportunities each year focused on skills development.
- Participate in at least one R&E Group operational team tasked with improving internal operations and processes (e.g., the Communications and Visibility team)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of primary and secondary data collection techniques.
- Comfortable using computer-assisted data analysis and graphics programs (e.g., SPSS, Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge of basic descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Strong time management ability.
- Data collection and analysis experience required.
- Experience working on grants and proposals preferred.
- Prior work or school experience with SPSS, STATA, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or ArcGIS preferred.
Salary: Grade 16; Salary is commensurate with experience. PHMC offers an extremely competitive benefits package to its employees, including but not limited to paid time off for personal, sick, vacation and holidays; health and dental insurance; company paid pension plan; a 403B tax deferred annuity plan; flexible spending account; and, transportation benefits program.