carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Partners HealthCare(PHS) is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Partners HealthCare(PHS) is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Corporate Manager Companies Partners HealthCare(PHS) in Boston, MA in January 2018 throughout Boston, MA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Corporate Manager Companies Partners HealthCare(PHS) in Boston, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Boston, MA. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Corporate Manager Companies Partners HealthCare(PHS) in Boston, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Boston, MA below..
Corporate ManagerCompany Partners HealthCare(PHS)
Location Boston, MA
Update 9 Day ago
We’re focused on a people-first culture for our system’s patients and our professional family. That’s why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Partners HealthCare is committed to aligning our employees’ personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development—and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
Under general supervision of the Site CIO Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI)/Associate Director Information Systems (IS) Partners HealthCare, the Corporate Manager of DFCI Clinical Information Systems and Epic Operations is responsible for all activity related to clinical operations (clinical and administrative) information systems at DFCI. This includes vendor systems, in-house developed applications and applications developed by Partners IS. Activities include the development, selection, implementation, support, enhancement and/or replacement of all such clinical systems. DFCI site-specific clinical operations information systems will have a more hands-on role, while Partners enterprise-wide systems will include liaison/oversight responsibilities to ensure DFCI needs and interests are adequately represented. The department is comprised of staff from both Partners HealthCare and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
The Corporate Manager will actively contribute to the forming and delivering of the DFCI overall clinical operations systems vision. S/He will also participate in Partners clinical information systems strategy, visioning, and development activities, as appropriate; as well as work with DFCI leaders to define and execute an Epic program vision. The Corporate Manager communicates all plans, proposals, and recommendations to senior administration affecting clinical and scheduling information systems, and keeps IS Divisional management and vital customers and key groups—such as the IS Steering and Clinical IS Sub-committees—abreast of opportunities and strategic directions.
The Corporate Manager acts as the Site Epic Executive working in conjunction with the Clinical and Revenue Cycle Leaders and the Partners eCare (PeC) teams. The Epic Executive is accountable for ensuring systems used to support clinical operations (both clinical and administrative software solutions) are well thought out, as well as enhancing workflow and supporting providers and patients in a safe and effective manner. The Epic Program provides set up, training, support and communication of system upgrades, enhancements, projects as well as issue resolution as they arise. The role requires significant interface and collaboration with leaders from clinical departments, quality improvement, revenue integrity, finance, Partners eCare, and Partners IS. The role will work collaboratively with many institutions, departments, leaders and staff to lead highly-functioning teams with standard operating procedures which ensure a safe, high quality, effective, efficient and respectful work environment.
The Corporate Manager will be accountable for ensuring the technical appropriateness and reliability of applications selected to support the clinical, operational and administrative aspects of the clinical operation, including physicians, nurses and other clinical and allied health professionals, and administrative staff. The role is also responsible for the operating and capital budgets for both the Epic Program and the Clinical IS dept projects, systems and responsibilities. Additionally, this position is responsible for overseeing many activities that impact the safety and reliability of Partners clinical systems and Epic operations. These activities include the extension and maintenance of network infrastructure, workstation procurement, deployment and maintenance, and workflow redesign.
• Performs and manages analysis, design, and implementation of the DFCI clinical application systems.
• Oversees the evaluation and implementation of new clinical systems, both vendor turnkey as well as internally developed packages according to accepted implementation methodologies and individual customer requirements.
• Works with major customers, other Corporate Managers and the Site CIO to determine I.T. system strategy for new clinical information systems, integration planning, support of DFCI systems, and also linkages to BWH and other participating entities of DF/PCC.
• Oversees staff to maintain and ensure clinical systems functionality and reliability and maintains ultimate responsibility to the customers to ensure systems meet or exceed expectations.
• Works in a leadership capacity to oversee clinical system operations, including operational procedures that ensure adequate system backup and recovery.
• Accountable as the leader for the Epic Program, which includes the Training Program, Clinical Operations, business analysts, and Communications.
o Works in conjunction with Revenue Cycle and Clinical leaders to ensure the execution and development of the epic program is consistent with the goals of the organization.
o Works closely with Partners eCare leadership to advocate for the needs of the Dana-Farber end users and patients.
o Ensures the DFCI Epic program C/BA adhere to the standards and policies set by Partners eCare.
o Accountable for the Epic strategic direction of the Training Program for all users; and the adoption of Epic as an integral part of the clinic operation.
• Works with care providers and administrators to determine appropriate IT solutions to complex patient care issues, including identifying opportunities to improve patient care, patient safety or operating efficiency through the use of new or different technology.
• Serves as liaison between clinical user community and Partners IS, ensuring proper planning, communication and coordination of all efforts.
• Manages development, selection, implementation, enhancement and/or replacement, and support of all clinical systems within/for assigned focus audience, site, or functions. Adheres to project management methodologies and assists in the overall Partners IS utilization of these methodologies.
• Manages and initiates, the successful coordination of all systems delivery activities with other Partners IS departments and consultants, such as, Network Services & Telecommunications, Network Operations, Clinical Systems Application Development, in relation to DFCI efforts as well as overall clinical systems agenda.
• Provides effective communication with senior-management and all levels of the organization on technical, managerial, and DFCI Clinical Information Systems.
• Develops and manages two group and project operational and capital budgets with finesse.
o Ensures proposed budgets effectively represent fiscal needs of projects and overall DFCI and Partners goals.
o Monitors budget throughout the fiscal year, keeping projects on time and on budget, proposing innovative solutions to address budget issues as needed.
• Provides supervision and leadership for staff, including the building and maintaining of a stable work environment.
• Promotes and encourages staff to provide high quality customer service, recognizing both IS and clinical communities as equal and valued customers.
• Functions as a role model for customer service for the clinical information systems and epic operations teams.
• Works with direct reports, IS department management and Partners & DFCI Human Resources staff to ensure all staff are being appropriately informed, supported, trained, guided and evaluated. Works to develop staff for project/team leadership roles.
• Continually reassesses allocation of staffing resources to meet changing needs of the Institute, staff and that of Partners.
• Maintains professional affiliations to ensure knowledge of evolving information services management strategies, tactics, technologies and continuous quality improvement endeavors. Develop relations with vendors, VARs, turnkey package vendors and consultants.
• Evaluates overall employee performance, conducting annual performance appraisals of direct reports in a timely and thorough manner. Adheres to the PHS and DFCI guidelines for performance reviews based on the staff employer.
• Provides leadership, direction and support for clinical, administrative and financial applications to support efficient and effective clinical operations on the Epic platform.
• Provides leadership, expertise and resources to develop tools/reports to support clinical management and infrastructure of care delivery.
• Assists in the Institute’s endeavors that involve data sharing, measurement, and improvement initiatives of revenue cycle or clinical operations.
• Uses the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for approximately 40 - 50 FTEs and consultants, or other temporary staff as needed.
• DFCI IS Administrator On-call responsibility, shared with Site CIOs and other DFCI Corporate Managers.
• Assumes site responsibilities in absence of Site CIO, as needed.
• Manages approximately $2 million annual operating budget, within multiple departmental budgets.
• Seeks and finds alternative funding or other means of support for unexpected opportunities or problems.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a health profession field or information/computer science with healthcare experience, required. Masters degree in clinical or systems field, preferred.
2. Must have 8+ years experience in the information systems field; 5+ years experience with complex information system implementations (clinical) strongly preferred.
3. Must have at least 5+ years of significant management experience in a complex environment.
• Proven experience managing a large budget.
• Proven experience managing a staff of 15+ employees, including consultants or temps.
4. 5+ years experience in a health (allied, direct care) professional role preferred; Epic experience also preferred.
• Possess a strong awareness of institutional goals, objectives and initiatives. Ability to build consensus and partnership around issues that aid the organization to thrive in a competitive healthcare environment. Ability to negotiate with customers and vendors to ensure reasonable expectations are set and achieved.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of patient care practices and operations, specific to the focus of the assigned clinical area, site or function(s). Clinical operations knowledge will include revenue cycle, clinical research and clinical care practices.
• Analytical ability to conceptualize well in unstructured, dynamic and/or multi-disciplinary environments requiring analysis, foresight, intuition and mature judgment to find solutions to unusual or unprecedented problems.
• Effective and proven ability to manage multiple levels of staff and projects in both a direct and matrix reporting environment. Ability to reach goals by motivating employees to perform well as a team or individually. Responsible for the performance management and corrective action of employees.
• Experience with related software application project implementations inclusive of design and development and/or selection, software testing, clinical user training, go live and ongoing 24 x 7 support of users and the application, and management of enhancements and upgrades.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of organization, most notably with high senior level executives.
• Demonstrated excellence in navigating very complex community/political landscapes and understanding the influence of the market/industry position on individual sites as well as the whole of the Partners HealthCare System and its impact over areas of responsibility.
• Exhibits strong professional and proficient persona; strong diplomacy skills.
• Leadership skills including demonstrated willingness to pursue leadership roles with increasing levels of accountability, comfort with decision-making responsibilities, coaching, teaching and counseling skills, and the ability to inspire and build confidence in others.
• Demonstrated expertise in achieving consensus in highly charged arenas.
• Excellent record of successfully solving complex problems across diverse departments and domains both internal and external to IS.
• Demonstrated commitment to delivery of high quality customer service.
• Able to quickly assimilate clinical and business information, determine IT implications and make appropriate recommendations
• Demonstrated ability to understand complex business models, information systems infrastructure, clinical, research and administrative systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially with senior executives.
• Standard office environment with regular travel to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and different Partners HealthCare locations.
• Patient Care delivery areas, as needed.
• 24X7 responsibilities requiring on call and evening, night, weekend hours as needed.
EEO Statement Partners HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.
Primary Location : MA-Boston-PHS Overland Street
Work Locations : PHS Overland Street
20 Overland Street
Job : IT/Health IT/Informatics - Management
Organization : Partners HealthCare(PHS)
Schedule : Full-time
Standard Hours : 40
Shift : Day Job
Employee Status : Regular
Recruiting Department : PHS Information Systems
Job Posting : Aug 7, 2017