carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. CoreLogic is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; CoreLogic is open up intended for new location since Position as Professional, Residential Appraiser - Mecklenburg County, NC Companies CoreLogic in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 with Charlotte, NC begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Professional, Residential Appraiser - Mecklenburg County, NC Companies CoreLogic in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Charlotte, NC. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Professional, Residential Appraiser - Mecklenburg County, NC Companies CoreLogic in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Charlotte, NC below..
Professional, Residential Appraiser - Mecklenburg County, NCCompany CoreLogic
Location Charlotte, NC
Update 4 Day ago
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Professional, Residential Appraiser is responsible for estimating property values by providing appraisals on residential real property including but not limited to single family dwellings, small income properties, condominiums, vacant land, and multi-family projects. The Residential Appraiser researches and analyzes property information; reconciles various indicators; prepares an appraisal report, schedules appointments, uses excellent time management skills and is self-motivated to meet deadlines. Ensures appraisals are procured, documented and processed in compliance with all applicable Federal and State Laws, USPAP, FIRREA, and Company regulations.
Posting Job Description
- Gathers, verifies and analyzes data on residential properties including, but not limited to, measuring structures, physically inspecting the exterior and interior of buildings, photographing property, analysis of market sales and noting architectural quality and intended use of the property. This is accomplished by using a variety of appraisal, GIS, database, spreadsheet, and/or statistical software.
- Determines fair market value using generally accepted appraisal practice concepts as outlined in USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) on all residential type properties.
- When requested by CoreLogic or its clients, defends and supports valuation work by providing additional documentation/narrative in a timely fashion.
- Reads and interprets plats, maps, deeds, blueprints, and other similar documents.
- Creates reports, queries and other statistical data to support value as outlined in appraisal manuals.
- Accurately completes a variety of residential appraisal products in a timely manner while successfully interacting and providing ongoing updates to various departments within CoreLogic and others involved in the valuation process.
- Manages a changing workload and meets production goals.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner and maintains a professional demeanor and image (attire) representing CoreLogic in a very positive manner to our clients.
- Keeps current with and adheres to CoreLogic’s guidelines, order/client guidelines, secondary market requirements and regulatory changes.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- The individual must be a Licensed, Certified Residential or Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in good standing.
- Working knowledge of real estate appraisals including understanding of the three generally accepted approaches to value (cost, market and income approaches). This includes the ability to perform trend analyses on data relating to market conditions and real property.
- Must have knowledge of building standards, appraisal methods, and research principles, methods, and techniques in relation to real property; land appraisal and building cost estimating methods.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a residential real estate appraiser with demonstrated history of appraising a wide variety of property types within this position’s location.
- Certified Residential and Certified General Real Estate Appraisers must be current and in good standing on the FHA Roster and have an in-depth familiarity with HUD appraisal requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate market, neighborhoods and market trends that exist within this position’s assigned geographic location.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques regarding research and documentation in relation to market conditions and their impact on the valuation of real property.
- Ability to operate photographic equipment (i.e. camera) and use and accurately read a tape measure.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to travel locally to complete appraisal assignments.
- Strong analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet search skills, math skills, appraisal software and the ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Must be able to use a calculator for mathematical calculations; sum and categorize improvement square footage; read plats and blueprints; compare digital imagery with property data for validity; and to locate property according to description.
- Demonstrates high standards of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Performs work both indoors and outdoors and may be subject to weather extremes.
- Walks, stands and stoops for extended periods of time on flat surfaces as well as inclines, declines, uneven, narrow, slippery, natural or paved terrain, etc.
- Climbs up and down stairs, ramps and grades.
- Sits, bends, squats, leans, twists and stretches arms.
- May require jumping or hopping over small puddles, and/or other small obstacles such as trenches, debris, mounds, and climbing over small fences or other similar barriers.
- Lifts (up to 50 pounds), and carries items necessary to complete an inspection.
- Uses and handles measuring and photographic equipment while standing, squatting, leaning, bending or sitting.
- Uses arms, wrists and fingers performing data entry or typing at computer keyboard.
- Works for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
- Drives a motor vehicle.