carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. CoreLogic is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; CoreLogic will be available with regard to new position while Position as Professional, Residential Appraiser - Mecklenburg County, NC Companies CoreLogic in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 within Charlotte, NC originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Professional, Residential Appraiser - Mecklenburg County, NC Companies CoreLogic in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Charlotte, NC. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Professional, Residential Appraiser - Mecklenburg County, NC Companies CoreLogic in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Charlotte, NC below..
Professional, Residential Appraiser - Mecklenburg County, NCCompany CoreLogic
Location Charlotte, NC
Update 7 Day ago
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Professional, Residential Appraiser is responsible for estimating property values by providing appraisals on residential real property including but not limited to single family dwellings, small income properties, condominiums, vacant land, and multi-family projects. The Residential Appraiser researches and analyzes property information; reconciles various indicators; prepares an appraisal report, schedules appointments, uses excellent time management skills and is self-motivated to meet deadlines. Ensures appraisals are procured, documented and processed in compliance with all applicable Federal and State Laws, USPAP, FIRREA, and Company regulations.
Posting Job Description
- Gathers, verifies and analyzes data on residential properties including, but not limited to, measuring structures, physically inspecting the exterior and interior of buildings, photographing property, analysis of market sales and noting architectural quality and intended use of the property. This is accomplished by using a variety of appraisal, GIS, database, spreadsheet, and/or statistical software.
- Determines fair market value using generally accepted appraisal practice concepts as outlined in USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) on all residential type properties.
- When requested by CoreLogic or its clients, defends and supports valuation work by providing additional documentation/narrative in a timely fashion.
- Reads and interprets plats, maps, deeds, blueprints, and other similar documents.
- Creates reports, queries and other statistical data to support value as outlined in appraisal manuals.
- Accurately completes a variety of residential appraisal products in a timely manner while successfully interacting and providing ongoing updates to various departments within CoreLogic and others involved in the valuation process.
- Manages a changing workload and meets production goals.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner and maintains a professional demeanor and image (attire) representing CoreLogic in a very positive manner to our clients.
- Keeps current with and adheres to CoreLogic’s guidelines, order/client guidelines, secondary market requirements and regulatory changes.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- The individual must be a Licensed, Certified Residential or Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in good standing.
- Working knowledge of real estate appraisals including understanding of the three generally accepted approaches to value (cost, market and income approaches). This includes the ability to perform trend analyses on data relating to market conditions and real property.
- Must have knowledge of building standards, appraisal methods, and research principles, methods, and techniques in relation to real property; land appraisal and building cost estimating methods.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a residential real estate appraiser with demonstrated history of appraising a wide variety of property types within this position’s location.
- Certified Residential and Certified General Real Estate Appraisers must be current and in good standing on the FHA Roster and have an in-depth familiarity with HUD appraisal requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate market, neighborhoods and market trends that exist within this position’s assigned geographic location.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques regarding research and documentation in relation to market conditions and their impact on the valuation of real property.
- Ability to operate photographic equipment (i.e. camera) and use and accurately read a tape measure.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to travel locally to complete appraisal assignments.
- Strong analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet search skills, math skills, appraisal software and the ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Must be able to use a calculator for mathematical calculations; sum and categorize improvement square footage; read plats and blueprints; compare digital imagery with property data for validity; and to locate property according to description.
- Demonstrates high standards of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Performs work both indoors and outdoors and may be subject to weather extremes.
- Walks, stands and stoops for extended periods of time on flat surfaces as well as inclines, declines, uneven, narrow, slippery, natural or paved terrain, etc.
- Climbs up and down stairs, ramps and grades.
- Sits, bends, squats, leans, twists and stretches arms.
- May require jumping or hopping over small puddles, and/or other small obstacles such as trenches, debris, mounds, and climbing over small fences or other similar barriers.
- Lifts (up to 50 pounds), and carries items necessary to complete an inspection.
- Uses and handles measuring and photographic equipment while standing, squatting, leaning, bending or sitting.
- Uses arms, wrists and fingers performing data entry or typing at computer keyboard.
- Works for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
- Drives a motor vehicle.