carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Principal Financial Group is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Principal Financial Group is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Associate Executive Benefits Administrator (Des Moines, IA) Companies Principal Financial Group in Des Moines, IA in January 2018 in Des Moines, IA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Associate Executive Benefits Administrator (Des Moines, IA) Companies Principal Financial Group in Des Moines, IA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Des Moines, IA. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Associate Executive Benefits Administrator (Des Moines, IA) Companies Principal Financial Group in Des Moines, IA in January 2018 January 2018 in Des Moines, IA below..
Associate Executive Benefits Administrator (Des Moines, IA)Company Principal Financial Group
Location Des Moines, IA
Update 5 Day ago
At Principal, every role supports a greater purpose— to help people live their best lives. And after more than 130 years, we’ve never had a more vibrant and dynamic global team united in our purpose. Through community involvement, innovative financial solutions, and dedication to career development, we make a difference in millions of lives every day, including our employees’. And now is the time to make your mark .
Join our team today!
As an Associate Executive Benefits Administrator , you will…
- Provide administration on non-qualified plans sold in the business market and assist in keeping the plan on track to meet the designed solutions.
- Serve as focal point of contact to producers and customers for questions on non-qualified plan administration and plan design and work to negotiate solutions to meet customer needs.
- Maintain complete and accurate participant records and program files.
- Participate in team projects including development and implementation of necessary administrate procedures and systems, designing reports and letter, and systems testing.
- Maintain strong product knowledge and develop strong working knowledge of non-qualified plans, business marketing strategies, and illustration systems.
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced employees.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as required. Must be a team player and interact well in a team environment.
- College degree or equivalent plus 3+ years of related work experience (e.g., life insurance, financial services).
- Completion of FLMI or participation in CLU, ChFC preferred.
- Strong knowledge of life insurance products, work flow processes, system, and organization to make accurate business decisions strongly preferred.
- General knowledge of non-qualified plans sold in the business market preferred.
- Must exhibit quick and sound judgement, excellent organizational skills, and accurate and precise communication.
- Must exhibit the ability to prioritize work and maintain service standards in the face of peak times, heavy workloads, and frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment with high accuracy and within acceptable turnaround times.
- Good decision making and analytical skills.
- Travel to visit customers and/or producers may be required.
- FINRA Series 6 licensing is required within the first six months.
AAEEO: Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: This position will be based in our Des Moines, IA home office location.
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.