carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Principal Financial Group is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Principal Financial Group will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Associate Executive Benefits Administrator (Des Moines, IA) Companies Principal Financial Group in Des Moines, IA in January 2018 in Des Moines, IA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Associate Executive Benefits Administrator (Des Moines, IA) Companies Principal Financial Group in Des Moines, IA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Des Moines, IA. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Associate Executive Benefits Administrator (Des Moines, IA) Companies Principal Financial Group in Des Moines, IA in January 2018 January 2018 in Des Moines, IA below..
Associate Executive Benefits Administrator (Des Moines, IA)Company Principal Financial Group
Location Des Moines, IA
Update 8 Day ago
At Principal, every role supports a greater purpose— to help people live their best lives. And after more than 130 years, we’ve never had a more vibrant and dynamic global team united in our purpose. Through community involvement, innovative financial solutions, and dedication to career development, we make a difference in millions of lives every day, including our employees’. And now is the time to make your mark .
Join our team today!
As an Associate Executive Benefits Administrator , you will…
- Provide administration on non-qualified plans sold in the business market and assist in keeping the plan on track to meet the designed solutions.
- Serve as focal point of contact to producers and customers for questions on non-qualified plan administration and plan design and work to negotiate solutions to meet customer needs.
- Maintain complete and accurate participant records and program files.
- Participate in team projects including development and implementation of necessary administrate procedures and systems, designing reports and letter, and systems testing.
- Maintain strong product knowledge and develop strong working knowledge of non-qualified plans, business marketing strategies, and illustration systems.
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced employees.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as required. Must be a team player and interact well in a team environment.
- College degree or equivalent plus 3+ years of related work experience (e.g., life insurance, financial services).
- Completion of FLMI or participation in CLU, ChFC preferred.
- Strong knowledge of life insurance products, work flow processes, system, and organization to make accurate business decisions strongly preferred.
- General knowledge of non-qualified plans sold in the business market preferred.
- Must exhibit quick and sound judgement, excellent organizational skills, and accurate and precise communication.
- Must exhibit the ability to prioritize work and maintain service standards in the face of peak times, heavy workloads, and frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment with high accuracy and within acceptable turnaround times.
- Good decision making and analytical skills.
- Travel to visit customers and/or producers may be required.
- FINRA Series 6 licensing is required within the first six months.