carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Ricoh is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Ricoh will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Office Support and Hospitality Services - Field Support Representative Companies Ricoh in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 inside Alexandria, VA 22314 start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Office Support and Hospitality Services - Field Support Representative Companies Ricoh in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Alexandria, VA 22314. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Office Support and Hospitality Services - Field Support Representative Companies Ricoh in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 January 2018 in Alexandria, VA 22314 below..
Office Support and Hospitality Services - Field Support RepresentativeCompany Ricoh
Location Alexandria, VA 22314
Update 7 Day ago
Under the direction of the Enterprise Support Manager (ESM) or Area Operations Manager (AOM) this key position supports daily operations, implementations, expansions, promotions and administration of Enterprise/Area Accounts within an assigned territory. The FSR is responsible for a broad knowledge of Ricoh operational services and complete knowledge of account service delivery requirements. Delivers operational excellence as a fill-in for onsite personnel absences, training and vacations throughout assigned territory locations. Assists with the development of Site Procedure Guides and ensures compliance with all aspects of RICOH Service Excellence.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- An integral member of the service team by supporting the daily operations of one or more MS locations for all contracted service.
- Assists with new MS site implementation.
- Utilizes TRAC for tracking onsite services
- Understand site requirements and performing associated duties
- Knowledgeable of all area services within assigned accounts
- Performs daily visual inspection of site services and Ricoh and customer compliancy to safety.
- Routinely spend time overseeing the service delivery quality and answering the questions of on-site staff
- Optimizes services and personnel resources in a wider area beyond the site level in order to meet deadlines.
- Fills in for absences or vacations of the onsite resources, may include site supervisor.
- Coordinates all aspects of services, which entails traveling to and from various accounts.
- Answer questions for the other staff during completion of in-house and off-site services.
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment.
- Is responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user feedback.
- Is responsible for raising customer issue to ESM/AOM, Supports the resolution to completion.
- Validate Site Procedures guide documentation, escalating gaps to SM/ESM/AOM
- Routinely identifies and documents process improvement suggestions and communicates them to management.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees. Focus daily time to overseeing employee work and answering questions.
- Ensures field compliance with RICOH Service Excellence performance requirements.
- Proactively manage service requests for hardware and software solutions in the service center.
- Arrange for service calls and follow through on escalations
- Effectively escalate technical issues as defined in site procedures guide
- May order operational supplies for support of contracted services per procedures guide
- Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed
- Proficient in implementation, documentation of site procedures, and sufficient quantity to support operations now and in the future
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience. Post High School education encouraged and preferred
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.