carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Ricoh is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Ricoh is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Office Support and Hospitality Services - Field Support Representative Companies Ricoh in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 throughout Alexandria, VA 22314 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Office Support and Hospitality Services - Field Support Representative Companies Ricoh in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Alexandria, VA 22314. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Office Support and Hospitality Services - Field Support Representative Companies Ricoh in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 January 2018 in Alexandria, VA 22314 below..
Office Support and Hospitality Services - Field Support RepresentativeCompany Ricoh
Location Alexandria, VA 22314
Update 4 Day ago
Under the direction of the Enterprise Support Manager (ESM) or Area Operations Manager (AOM) this key position supports daily operations, implementations, expansions, promotions and administration of Enterprise/Area Accounts within an assigned territory. The FSR is responsible for a broad knowledge of Ricoh operational services and complete knowledge of account service delivery requirements. Delivers operational excellence as a fill-in for onsite personnel absences, training and vacations throughout assigned territory locations. Assists with the development of Site Procedure Guides and ensures compliance with all aspects of RICOH Service Excellence.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- An integral member of the service team by supporting the daily operations of one or more MS locations for all contracted service.
- Assists with new MS site implementation.
- Utilizes TRAC for tracking onsite services
- Understand site requirements and performing associated duties
- Knowledgeable of all area services within assigned accounts
- Performs daily visual inspection of site services and Ricoh and customer compliancy to safety.
- Routinely spend time overseeing the service delivery quality and answering the questions of on-site staff
- Optimizes services and personnel resources in a wider area beyond the site level in order to meet deadlines.
- Fills in for absences or vacations of the onsite resources, may include site supervisor.
- Coordinates all aspects of services, which entails traveling to and from various accounts.
- Answer questions for the other staff during completion of in-house and off-site services.
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment.
- Is responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user feedback.
- Is responsible for raising customer issue to ESM/AOM, Supports the resolution to completion.
- Validate Site Procedures guide documentation, escalating gaps to SM/ESM/AOM
- Routinely identifies and documents process improvement suggestions and communicates them to management.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees. Focus daily time to overseeing employee work and answering questions.
- Ensures field compliance with RICOH Service Excellence performance requirements.
- Proactively manage service requests for hardware and software solutions in the service center.
- Arrange for service calls and follow through on escalations
- Effectively escalate technical issues as defined in site procedures guide
- May order operational supplies for support of contracted services per procedures guide
- Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed
- Proficient in implementation, documentation of site procedures, and sufficient quantity to support operations now and in the future
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience. Post High School education encouraged and preferred
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.