carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Avenue5 Residential is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Avenue5 Residential is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Regional Marketing Manager | Seattle, WA Companies Avenue5 Residential in Seattle, WA in January 2018 with Seattle, WA originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Regional Marketing Manager | Seattle, WA Companies Avenue5 Residential in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Seattle, WA. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Regional Marketing Manager | Seattle, WA Companies Avenue5 Residential in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Regional Marketing Manager | Seattle, WACompany Avenue5 Residential
Location Seattle, WA
Update 9 Day ago
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for the property marketing of an assigned region and/or portfolio of multi-family properties. Ensures optimum performance results are achieved through the successful implementation of programs, initiatives and strategies. Participates in the marketing performance reviews with clients.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
- Serves as the Avenue 5 business partner responsible for property marketing performance in a region and or portfolio.
- Manages the property marketing programs and offerings including demand generation, retargeting, marketing automation, and digital and social media to accelerate success for properties.
- Works with property teams to create strategies for growth at all properties in the region and/or portfolio.
- Creates property marketing programs for websites, ILS’, Craigslist, social media, and print media to serve clients.
- Understand the client’s and company’s business objectives to ensure maximization of property marketing and property performance.
- Works with the operations teams and clients to create budgets for each property in the region and/or portfolio.
- Conducts analysis on performance of tactics and strategies, and recommends the continuation of successful programs or discontinuation of poorly performing programs.
- Provides subject matter expertise to clients regarding optimal marketing strategies and tactics that support client development, operations, and other business needs.
- Understands the market landscape including technology trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses and client requirements.
- Analyzes audience and market segmentation to deliver impactful property marketing campaigns.
- Maintains a working knowledge of features, functionality and benefits for all Avenue 5 products and services.
- Participates in quarterly and annual business review with clients, prospective clients and other meetings as requested. Create presentations for client reviews.
- Provides input to RFP and RFI responses in conjunction with sales and client services.
Key Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 7 or more years of experience in direct real estate multi-family marketing within the property management industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing, expanding and developing relationships with clients
- Strong understanding of property management industry trends, issues and emerging technology.
- Experience in the development and management of marketing, advertising, lead generation, and lead nurturing initiatives.
- Specialized knowledge of digital strategies for optimum property and portfolio performance, including best practices for websites, ILS’, Craigslist, SEO, SEM and digital data aggregators.
- Outstanding presentation skills to deliver to clients, on-site teams and other audiences.
- Strong organization, detail orientation, initiative, decision making, sense of urgency, collaboration and communication skills.
- Superior computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, property management platforms and the Real Page product suite.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Participation in industry groups a plus.
- Full time, with the ability to travel.
- This is a remote position.
- Reports to the Director of Property Marketing
Ability to lift, push and pull up to a maximum of 40lbs. Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situation required. Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time. This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may change. Avenue5 Residential, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values associates with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower associates and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Job Type: Full-time
- Seattle, WA
- Digital Marketing: 6 years
- 3rd Party Property Management: 7 years
- multi-family marketing: 6 years