carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. AAA Club Alliance is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; AAA Club Alliance can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Car Care Service Advisor / Service Writer Companies AAA Club Alliance in Wayne, PA 19087 in January 2018 throughout Wayne, PA 19087 start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Car Care Service Advisor / Service Writer Companies AAA Club Alliance in Wayne, PA 19087 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Wayne, PA 19087. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Car Care Service Advisor / Service Writer Companies AAA Club Alliance in Wayne, PA 19087 in January 2018 January 2018 in Wayne, PA 19087 below..
Car Care Service Advisor / Service WriterCompany AAA Club Alliance
Location Wayne, PA 19087
Update 9 Day ago
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
The primary duties of the Car Care Services Advisor are:
- Greets customers, answers telephone calls and schedules appointments in a prompt and courteous manner. Reviews repairs and services with customers to ensure a complete understanding of the services performed. Contacts customer any time there is a deviation from the original estimate of cost or time when the vehicle will be ready for pickup. Notes the name and the time of approval for all repair/service orders and any additional costs.
- Distributes work to all shop technicians while monitoring progress and accuracy of each job. Supplies information on request to technicians, as need. Arrange repairs and payment for vehicles that are covered by extended warranty programs.
- Arranges towing and /or alternate transportation such as shuttle or rental vehicle when necessary in accordance with Total Repair Care (TRC) standards.
- Monitors inspection dates of vehicles in system to ensure the inspections are completed before due dates. Notifies customer of need to have vehicle serviced per manufactures recommended intervals and as required by the state and explains the information to the customer.
- High School Diploma.
- Three years in the automotive industry in a fast paced environment with a proven Sales and Customer Satisfaction Index record.
- Knowledge of automotive technology (mechanics, hydraulics, and basic principles of electricity and electronics) and the ability to communicate same information to the support team, customers and Auto Technicians. ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Service Advisor Certification is desired.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, five (5) years driving experience with an excellent record and the ability to operate both automatic and manual transmissions on passenger vehicles and light duty trucks.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $30,000 to $36,000/Annual, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
Service Advisor, Part Sales, Automotive, ASE Certified Service Advisor, Automotive Training, Automotive Repair, Car Care, Car Repair
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website . To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos . AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day. AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V This Organization participates in E-Verify . Right to Work Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws: Arizona Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment California Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law Delaware Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Missouri Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited New Jersey New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment Pennsylvania Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act Philadelphia Employment Discrimination Philadelphia Ban the Box Job Category: Automotive