carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. AAA Club Alliance is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; AAA Club Alliance will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Car Care Service Advisor / Service Writer Companies AAA Club Alliance in Wayne, PA 19087 in January 2018 inside Wayne, PA 19087 start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Car Care Service Advisor / Service Writer Companies AAA Club Alliance in Wayne, PA 19087 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Wayne, PA 19087. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Car Care Service Advisor / Service Writer Companies AAA Club Alliance in Wayne, PA 19087 in January 2018 January 2018 in Wayne, PA 19087 below..
Car Care Service Advisor / Service WriterCompany AAA Club Alliance
Location Wayne, PA 19087
Update 6 Day ago
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
The primary duties of the Car Care Services Advisor are:
- Greets customers, answers telephone calls and schedules appointments in a prompt and courteous manner. Reviews repairs and services with customers to ensure a complete understanding of the services performed. Contacts customer any time there is a deviation from the original estimate of cost or time when the vehicle will be ready for pickup. Notes the name and the time of approval for all repair/service orders and any additional costs.
- Distributes work to all shop technicians while monitoring progress and accuracy of each job. Supplies information on request to technicians, as need. Arrange repairs and payment for vehicles that are covered by extended warranty programs.
- Arranges towing and /or alternate transportation such as shuttle or rental vehicle when necessary in accordance with Total Repair Care (TRC) standards.
- Monitors inspection dates of vehicles in system to ensure the inspections are completed before due dates. Notifies customer of need to have vehicle serviced per manufactures recommended intervals and as required by the state and explains the information to the customer.
- High School Diploma.
- Three years in the automotive industry in a fast paced environment with a proven Sales and Customer Satisfaction Index record.
- Knowledge of automotive technology (mechanics, hydraulics, and basic principles of electricity and electronics) and the ability to communicate same information to the support team, customers and Auto Technicians. ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Service Advisor Certification is desired.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, five (5) years driving experience with an excellent record and the ability to operate both automatic and manual transmissions on passenger vehicles and light duty trucks.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $30,000 to $36,000/Annual, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
Service Advisor, Part Sales, Automotive, ASE Certified Service Advisor, Automotive Training, Automotive Repair, Car Care, Car Repair
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website . To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos . AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day. AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V This Organization participates in E-Verify . Right to Work Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws: Arizona Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment California Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law Delaware Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Missouri Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited New Jersey New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment Pennsylvania Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act Philadelphia Employment Discrimination Philadelphia Ban the Box Job Category: Automotive