carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. State of Minnesota is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; State of Minnesota will be available with regard to new position while Position as Customer Svcs Specialist Int Companies State of Minnesota in Saint Paul, MN in January 2018 within Saint Paul, MN originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Customer Svcs Specialist Int Companies State of Minnesota in Saint Paul, MN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Saint Paul, MN. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Customer Svcs Specialist Int Companies State of Minnesota in Saint Paul, MN in January 2018 January 2018 in Saint Paul, MN below..
Customer Svcs Specialist IntCompany State of Minnesota
Location Saint Paul, MN
Update 4 Day ago
- Knowledge of English sufficient to perform the job duties described above, using reading, writing, and speaking skills;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Customer Service skills sufficient to actively listen to and understand customer needs and provide prompt, courteous and accurate information to customers in person, via telephone and through email and other written correspondence regarding application, enrollment, registration, institutional programs, financial aid, general information/data; provide assistance to customers on resolving difficult issues.
- Demonstrated cultural competency and experience working with diverse populations, including nontraditional underrepresented students;
- Knowledge of college admission and registration processes and program offerings;
- Knowledge of federal financial aid processes and guidelines;
- Working knowledge of current student information system (Integrated Student Records System), ImageNow, MnSCU related Web Communications and degree audit systems (DARS);
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of private information according to federal regulations (FERPA, Data Privacy Act, Minnesota State System and ATC policies and procedures);
- Knowledge of Minnesota State System and college policies, as well as state and federal laws and regulations;
- Demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse culture and populations;
- Ability to ensure quality standards, deadlines and proper procedures are followed;
- Knowledge of testing and assessment functions, policies, procedures, and processes;
- Organizational skills and ability to follow procedures;
- Work ethic and human relations skills sufficient to handle frequent interruptions;
- Ability to work within a team as well as working independently without constant supervision with adherence to deadlines;
- Ability to calm angry or confused customers so that necessary information can be communicated.
- Demonstrated inter-cultural competencies.
Other Information Employment information for this position can be found in its collective bargaining agreement or its plan document at http://mn.gov/mmb/employee-relations/labor-relations/Labor .
Saint Paul College is committed to supporting diversity in all of its forms. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates must submit a resume on the Minnesota Management and Budget (MMB) resume builder website at, http://www.mn.gov/mmb/careers/index.jsp.
The safety of all members of the Saint Paul College campus community is of vital concern. The most recent Annual Compliance and Security Report is available on the College website at www.saintpaul.edu/aboutus/Pages/PublicSafety.aspx .
Why Work For Us GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
How to Apply Click “Apply” at the bottom of this page. If you are unable to apply online, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637.
For additional information about the application process, go to http://www.mn.gov/careers .
Contact If you have questions about the position, contact Michele Lamm at email@example.com or 651/846-1400.
Equal Employment Opportunit y Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or membership in a local commission as defined by law. As an affirmative action employer, we actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and individuals with protected veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate what assistance is needed.