carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Sprint is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Sprint is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Major Market B2B Acquisition Account Executive III Companies Sprint in Salt Lake City, UT 84102 in January 2018 with Salt Lake City, UT 84102 begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Major Market B2B Acquisition Account Executive III Companies Sprint in Salt Lake City, UT 84102 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Salt Lake City, UT 84102. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Major Market B2B Acquisition Account Executive III Companies Sprint in Salt Lake City, UT 84102 in January 2018 January 2018 in Salt Lake City, UT 84102 below..
Major Market B2B Acquisition Account Executive IIICompany Sprint
Location Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Update 7 Day ago
Here's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that is setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a brand that is changing the way people live, work and play. As a Sprint Major Market Account Executive, you are a wireless expert. This means you have the power to connect companies to their employees, customers and the people, places and things that matter most. You move Sprint's Brand forward by delivering an unmatched customer experience. You are a solutions selling expert, a guru, a virtual master of wireless mobility that is current with the latest technologies and trends. You deliver the whole package-products, plans and service. Best of all, when you're doing what you do best (being awesome), you're nailing Sprint's customer satisfaction and growth goals while having fun doing it. You add value to your clients by selling a complete solution that will help them drive revenue, reduce cost, and enable them to better serve their customers.
We sum it up in three words: Collaborate. Mobilize. Accelerate. So ask yourself, are you:
- Interested in building upon your successful track record in sales?
- Achievement driven, competitive, and determined to win?
- A "can do" attitude person who enjoys being challenged?
- Experienced at partnering with customers to develop solutions that solve business challenges and add value to the bottom line?
- Out-going with a dynamic personality that can build outstanding customer relationships?
You are the Sprint face to these companies and as such. You are the walking embodiment of the brand and commitment to provide our customers with the best possible offer to fit their needs. Great products, great plans, great network and outstanding customer experience. We reward you for your effort with a great total rewards package including health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn incentive rewards for selling, serving and delighting customers. As a full-time Sprint partner, you earn a competitive salary with significant commission upside for top performers. At Sprint, we believe in paying for performance - the more you sell, the more you should earn.
A Sprint Major Market Account Executive;
- Provides a total sales solution to our business customers, for their mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint's devices, accessories, service plans; billing and cost analysis; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment.
- Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account challenges
- Receives training to further mobility knowledge and build career opportunities
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of Conduct. Must have valid driver’s license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver’s safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint’s Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Two years experience selling in a business-to-business environment
- Two years new customer acquisition experience, specifically focused on new logos or pure prospects
- College degree
- Two years experience solutions/applications selling
- Two years negotiating and closing sales
- Two years experience managing a sales funnel and forecasting sales
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives;
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals;
- Further your education through our Tuition Assistance Program;
- Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program;
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience;
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology;
Are you ready to Connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
US-UT-Salt Lake City
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980 .
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster ; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster ; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster ; Pay Transparency Notice Poster ; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster .