carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Gaia International Inc. is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Gaia International Inc. will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Senior Data Engineer Companies Gaia International Inc. in Boulder, CO in January 2018 inside Boulder, CO start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Senior Data Engineer Companies Gaia International Inc. in Boulder, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Boulder, CO. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Senior Data Engineer Companies Gaia International Inc. in Boulder, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Boulder, CO below..
Senior Data EngineerCompany Gaia International Inc.
Location Boulder, CO
Update 4 Day ago
As a senior member of our Data and Analytics team, your role is critical in building an incredibly functional home for the information your team needs to make informed decisions in our marketing, sales, business operations and content creation. As a core member of the team, your experience in designing collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of sets of data will be the key to your success. You are self-motivated, ambitious and come to work with a great attitude every day. You live to make information accessible and beautiful for those who need it!
- Selecting and integrating data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Implementing, maintaining and monitoring ETL processes into the Data Warehouse
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Helping data and business analysts write SQL queries as needed
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.).
- Work closely with our engineering team to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, math or a related discipline
- At least 8 years of professional data engineering experience
- Hands-on Python programming experience
- Expertise with version control systems, especially with Git
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux environment
- Significant experience in relational database concepts with an expert knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Lambda, PostgreSQL, and ETL preferred
- Experience with PHP, NoSQL, and Domo are a plus
- Familiarity with, and affinity for our content is a prerequisite to applying
- Membership in Gaia is strongly preferred
- Must be able to work in our office in Louisville, Colorado
- US citizenship or an existing work visa is required
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits
- The ability to work in a startup culture without the startup risk
More About Gaia
At Gaia, we believe when enough of us wake us, everyone wakes up. Gaia (NASDAQ: GAIA), headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, is a global digital video streaming service and online community that provides curated conscious media content to its subscribers in over 120 countries. As the world’s largest subscription video on-demand (SVOD) provider of transformational media, dedicated to empowering you in body, mind and spirit, we have a unique opportunity to drive meaningful change in our world through streaming content that awakens and transforms. With over 8,000 titles of exclusive video content, we serve 100’s of thousands of subscribers every day. Over 90% of our videos are available for streaming exclusively on Gaia through most devices connected to the Internet and 80% of the views are generated by content produced or owned by Gaia. Our applications include gaia.com, iOS, tvOS, Android, and Roku as well as select content on Comcast, Verizon, and Amazon. We are a young, rapidly growing public company that offers a fast-paced, entrepreneurial working environment with plenty of opportunities to take risks and achieve outcomes previously thought to be unobtainable. Our opportunity is to become the undisputed global leader in the delivery of conscious media.
This opportunity expands our community of creative, open-minded, conscious living enthusiasts that make up our employee base - a strong, established team of professionals. Some of the perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission, aside from sharing the values of growth, personal responsibility, creativity and innovation, comes with access to the on-site Olympic quality gym and complimentary yoga and fitness classes; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails and labyrinth; and an on-site café which serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee.
Full-time employees are offered alternative and traditional medical benefits including preventative coverage; as well as dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and more.
We are having an impact – want to join us?
Job Type: Full-time
- professional data engineering: 8 years