carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Zayed University is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Zayed University can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Laboratory Assistant Companies Zayed University in August, CA in January 2018 within August, CA originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Laboratory Assistant Companies Zayed University in August, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside August, CA. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Laboratory Assistant Companies Zayed University in August, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in August, CA below..
Laboratory AssistantCompany Zayed University
Location August, CA
Update 5 Day ago
The College of Natural Health and Science seeks an incumbent for the position of Laboratory Assistant, Responsible for the support, organization and preparation of assigned laboratory courses, student senior projects and faculty research projects. The Lab Assistant will work closely with the Senior Lab Technician.
Critical Success Factors
Meets all work deadlines.
Communicates with students, staff and faculty professionally.
Ensures the laboratory classes are efficiently and effectively organized and managed.
• Assists the senior lab technician to organize & maintain the entire lab facility and its contents
• Liaises with faculty to coordinate laboratory activities
• Sets-up apparatus and supplies prior to implementation of lab classes
• Helps record and maintain laboratory supply inventories and reports issues to the Senior Lab Technician
• Assists faculty and student research where appropriate
• Removes/cleans-up after performance of laboratory classes
• Prepares documents/reports as required
• Must possess a Diploma in Chemistry or Biology from an accredited institution or an equivalent combination of education/experience with 0-1 years relevant experience
• Good facility management and administrative skills: proficient in maintaining chemical & equipment inventories as well assisting the senior lab technician in handling orders and the resourcing of additional equipment and materials
• Excellent computer skills (MS Word and Excel a minimum; Access, and computer interfacing in the laboratory would be an asset)
• High level of safety awareness in the laboratory environment
• Fluent in written and oral English
The Benefits ?
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members. ?
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Add To Basket
Zayed University Copyright 2010.