carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Aldercrest Health & Rehabilitation is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Aldercrest Health & Rehabilitation is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Dietary Assistant Aldercrest Companies Aldercrest Health & Rehabilitation in Edmonds, WA in January 2018 throughout Edmonds, WA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Dietary Assistant Aldercrest Companies Aldercrest Health & Rehabilitation in Edmonds, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Edmonds, WA. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Dietary Assistant Aldercrest Companies Aldercrest Health & Rehabilitation in Edmonds, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Edmonds, WA below..
Dietary Assistant AldercrestCompany Aldercrest Health & Rehabilitation
Location Edmonds, WA
Update 8 Day ago
FACILITY: Aldercrest Health & Rehabilitation
Aldercrest Health & Rehabilitation is seeking a dietary assistant who provides assistance to our culinary team! The dietary assistant will be responsible for providing services instructed by the Culinary Services Manager in accordance with the center, federal and local standards. The dietary assistant will assist in providing residents with nourishing, attractive and well balanced meals ensuring the resident has a pleasant dining experience.
If you strive to help serve others APPLY TODAY and be part of our strength today!
1. Assists with preparing and serving meals, snacks and nourishments, in accordance with sanitary regulations, as well as Center standards and procedures.
2. Makes only authorized substitutions to menus, snacks or nourishments.
3. Serves meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance, garnished and at proper temperature, on a timely basis.
4. Serves food in accordance with established portion control procedures, adhering to extended menus for specific diets.
5. Serves food from steam table and/or transports food delivery carts to the resident areas.
6. Honors resident/patient food likes/dislikes per diet card.
7. Ensures that food and supplies for the next day’s production are readily available. Completes pre-preparations as required.
8. Assists in maintaining all work/storage areas in a clean and properly arranged manner at all times. Moves stock and equipment as necessary to complete daily cleaning duties as assigned. Signs off cleaning schedule.
9. Maintains records such as production records as directed by Nutrition Services Manager and Culinary Services Manager.
11. Keeps work areas clean, dry land free of hazards. Sweeps and mops floors as directed. Transports garbage to designated receptacle. Performs ware-washing duties as assigned.
12. Maintains temperature logs etc. and reports malfunctioning equipment and improper measures immediately to supervisor.
13. Follows all Nutrition Services standards and procedures.
14. Follows times activity schedule.
15. Complies with laws and regulations applicable to position and acts in accordance with Center’s Corporate Compliance Program.
16. Attends and participates in in-service classes, performance improvement committees, and other meetings as assigned.
17. Treats all residents, visitors, and staff with courtesy.
18. Assist in orientation and training of new employees as assigned.
Education: High school diploma preferred.
Experience: Prior experience working in food service, health care or long-term care environment desirable.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Meets all health requirements imposed by law. Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other facility staff. Able to read, write, speak and understand English. Ability to withstand sudden temperature changes from the heat of the kitchen to the cold of the freezer. Ability to taste and smell food to determine quality and palatability. Demonstrates basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company applications.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The responsibilities of this position involve significant physical activities including standing, lifting (up to 60 pounds unassisted), bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and twisting. The tasks on this position description marked with an asterisk (*) are those that regularly require these physical activities. All employees of nursing homes may be required to provide lifting and transfer assistance to residents. Lifting and/or transferring some residents will require use of a lifting device and /or assistance of other staff.
The center is committed to helping individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or need an alternative method for applying for positions at the center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.