carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Lutheran Senior Services is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Lutheran Senior Services will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Telehealth Parish Nurse $25 per hour Companies Lutheran Senior Services in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 in St. Louis, MO begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Telehealth Parish Nurse $25 per hour Companies Lutheran Senior Services in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout St. Louis, MO. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Telehealth Parish Nurse $25 per hour Companies Lutheran Senior Services in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 January 2018 in St. Louis, MO below..
Telehealth Parish Nurse $25 per hourCompany Lutheran Senior Services
Location St. Louis, MO
Update 8 Day ago
This position provides whole person health promotion /disease prevention services with an emphasis on spiritual care to a designated LSS Affordable Housing (AH) community(s) and identified surrounding congregation members. The major accountabilities and job activities of the parish nurse role are integrator of faith and health, health educator, personal health counselor, referral agent, and health advocate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Encourages clients to avail themselves of the telehealth equipment (kiosks) in each LSS AH community.
2. Provides individual and group health education and counseling related to health maintenance, disease prevention, or illness patterns.
3. Encourages community residents to use the telehealth equipment in each location and guides them through the process.
4. Provides an assessment and education on the results of their telehealth testing and encourages healthy lifestyle practices.
5. Documents client assessment, nursing diagnosis, interventions and outcomes while maintaining confidential client record in accordance with the policy on documentation.
6. May make visits to clients as needed providing follow up health counseling, education and spiritual presence/support.
7. Promotes stewardship of the body emphasizing self-care of the whole person.
8. Works in concert with the AH Service Coordinators to develop schedules for educational events, support groups, tele health assessment appointments and overall parish nursing activities in the AH community.
9. Teaches and models the integration of faith and health into daily life.
10. Works in conjunction with identified partners to provide educational programs based on identified needs for healthier lifestyles, early illness detection and health resources.
11. Develops and facilitates support groups based on identified needs and resources and/or refers clients to participation in designated community groups.
12. Collaborates with congregation leaders and agencies to facilitate effective working relationships.
13. May acts as a preceptor to students from schools of nursing, seminaries and other disciplines as requested.
14. Participates in research related to parish nursing as requested.
15. Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent client information to assure their privacy is protected.
16. Support and uphold all federal, state and local regulatory laws and standards.
17. Support and uphold all Lutheran Senior Service policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
RN required, BSN desirable and holds certification in Parish Nursing or is eligible to attain the certification within 6 months of hire date
5 years clinical nursing experience
Competent in nursing assessment skills
Community health nursing experience desirable
Able to provide health counseling
Current license in MO and/or IL
Works well independently and yet can function well as a part of a team
Possesses a good understanding of the relationship of spirituality and health
Lutheran Senior Services (LSS) requires drivers of licensed company vehicles and those using their own vehicles for business purposes have the appropriate driver’s license, insurance coverage, and meet the auto liability carrier’s driver’s criteria
Physical Activities and Demands:
The physical activities and demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and taste or smell.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
A well-lighted and ventilated working area that has its own temperature control system (air conditioning and heat).
May be subjected to emotionally upset residents, and/or family members.
Appropriate ergonomic and personal safety equipment is provided as needed.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and standards.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Day Shift (United States of America)