carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Lutheran Senior Services is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Lutheran Senior Services is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Telehealth Parish Nurse $25 per hour Companies Lutheran Senior Services in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 within St. Louis, MO begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Telehealth Parish Nurse $25 per hour Companies Lutheran Senior Services in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with St. Louis, MO. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Telehealth Parish Nurse $25 per hour Companies Lutheran Senior Services in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 January 2018 in St. Louis, MO below..
Telehealth Parish Nurse $25 per hourCompany Lutheran Senior Services
Location St. Louis, MO
Update 5 Day ago
This position provides whole person health promotion /disease prevention services with an emphasis on spiritual care to a designated LSS Affordable Housing (AH) community(s) and identified surrounding congregation members. The major accountabilities and job activities of the parish nurse role are integrator of faith and health, health educator, personal health counselor, referral agent, and health advocate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Encourages clients to avail themselves of the telehealth equipment (kiosks) in each LSS AH community.
2. Provides individual and group health education and counseling related to health maintenance, disease prevention, or illness patterns.
3. Encourages community residents to use the telehealth equipment in each location and guides them through the process.
4. Provides an assessment and education on the results of their telehealth testing and encourages healthy lifestyle practices.
5. Documents client assessment, nursing diagnosis, interventions and outcomes while maintaining confidential client record in accordance with the policy on documentation.
6. May make visits to clients as needed providing follow up health counseling, education and spiritual presence/support.
7. Promotes stewardship of the body emphasizing self-care of the whole person.
8. Works in concert with the AH Service Coordinators to develop schedules for educational events, support groups, tele health assessment appointments and overall parish nursing activities in the AH community.
9. Teaches and models the integration of faith and health into daily life.
10. Works in conjunction with identified partners to provide educational programs based on identified needs for healthier lifestyles, early illness detection and health resources.
11. Develops and facilitates support groups based on identified needs and resources and/or refers clients to participation in designated community groups.
12. Collaborates with congregation leaders and agencies to facilitate effective working relationships.
13. May acts as a preceptor to students from schools of nursing, seminaries and other disciplines as requested.
14. Participates in research related to parish nursing as requested.
15. Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent client information to assure their privacy is protected.
16. Support and uphold all federal, state and local regulatory laws and standards.
17. Support and uphold all Lutheran Senior Service policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
RN required, BSN desirable and holds certification in Parish Nursing or is eligible to attain the certification within 6 months of hire date
5 years clinical nursing experience
Competent in nursing assessment skills
Community health nursing experience desirable
Able to provide health counseling
Current license in MO and/or IL
Works well independently and yet can function well as a part of a team
Possesses a good understanding of the relationship of spirituality and health
Lutheran Senior Services (LSS) requires drivers of licensed company vehicles and those using their own vehicles for business purposes have the appropriate driver’s license, insurance coverage, and meet the auto liability carrier’s driver’s criteria
Physical Activities and Demands:
The physical activities and demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and taste or smell.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
A well-lighted and ventilated working area that has its own temperature control system (air conditioning and heat).
May be subjected to emotionally upset residents, and/or family members.
Appropriate ergonomic and personal safety equipment is provided as needed.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and standards.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Day Shift (United States of America)