carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Fairfax County Government is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Fairfax County Government will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Elections Manager - Management Analyst I... Companies Fairfax County Government in Fairfax, VA in January 2018 inside Fairfax, VA start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Elections Manager - Management Analyst I... Companies Fairfax County Government in Fairfax, VA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Fairfax, VA. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Elections Manager - Management Analyst I... Companies Fairfax County Government in Fairfax, VA in January 2018 January 2018 in Fairfax, VA below..
Elections Manager - Management Analyst I...Company Fairfax County Government
Location Fairfax, VA
Update 4 Day ago
Regularly reviews internal processes and practices and makes recommendations for improvements in regard to achieving efficiencies, accuracies, and fiscal stewardship. Under the direction and supervision of the General Registrar.
- Performs a wide-range of professional work in multiple administration functions within an organizational unit including analysis and project management;
- May supervise administrative and paraprofessional staff;
- Performs a variety of technical and professional work related to monitoring and reporting on departmental business processes, activities, and outcomes;
- Plans, develops, and implements comprehensive communication and education plans on programs and services for both county agencies and community organizations;
- Assists with developing and conducting special studies and research initiatives, by designing survey instruments, gathering data and information from department staff, developing data analysis tools, conducting statistical analyses, initiating literature reviews, etc.;
- Conducts analysis and reporting of quantitative and qualitative data in order to track and monitor various business process indicators;
- Serves as the point-person and liaison within the department and with central county departments regarding a designated program and functional areas of responsibility;
- Prepares reports and presentations of analysis and findings.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the mission, goals and objectives of the organizational unit, program or activities to which incumbent is assigned;
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques relating to various functional areas of business operation (e.g., personnel, budgeting and financial management, contract administration and management);
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques governing management, organization, operations and programmatic services;
- Ability to identify and describe a range of possible solutions for solving business problems;
- Ability to apply research methods to design studies and assessments, and statistical analysis techniques to identify patterns and trends in data;
- Ability to use word processing and presentation software to prepare documents, and to use spreadsheet and statistical analysis software packages to store, manipulate, analyze and present data;
- Ability to train, lead, and/or supervise paraprofessional staff.
Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a bachelor's degree in the field related to the assigned functional area; plus two years of professional work experience within the functional area such as human resources, budgeting and financial management, contract administration and business management, statistics, mathematics, or related field.
- Three years of election experience;
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills;
- Ability to develop strategic and contingency plans for election activities;
- Experience with logistical planning for various election site locations;
- Experience in election security, equipment distribution, tracking, and recovery;
- Two years of supervisory experience;
- Ability to work extensive overtime during and after each election.
- Positions in this class may be subject to criminal background checks and/or credit checks as a condition of initial or continued employment.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be a registered voter in the State of Virginia.
- Must obtain a Virginia Registration Election Official (VREO) certification within 2 years.
- Must obtain Certified Elections and Registration Administration (CERA) within 5 years.
This position is primary sedentary in nature, but it requires one to be able to walk, climb stairs, stoop, bend, lift up to 20 pounds, have visual acuity to read data on a computer monitor, operate keyboard driven equipment and computers with or without reasonable accommodations.
Panel interview; may include exercise.
It is the policy of Fairfax County Government to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or disability in the recruitment, selection, and hiring of its workforce.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. Contact 703-324-4900 for assistance. TTY 711. EEO/AA/TTY.