carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Catalent Pharma Solutions is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Catalent Pharma Solutions is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Microbiologist Companies Catalent Pharma Solutions in Woodstock, IL in January 2018 within Woodstock, IL begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Microbiologist Companies Catalent Pharma Solutions in Woodstock, IL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Woodstock, IL. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Microbiologist Companies Catalent Pharma Solutions in Woodstock, IL in January 2018 January 2018 in Woodstock, IL below..
MicrobiologistCompany Catalent Pharma Solutions
Location Woodstock, IL
Update 10 Day ago
Catalent is looking to recruit a Microbiologist to join a growing Quality team in Woodstock, IL.
The Microbiologist will be instrumental in performing microbiological analyses, water sampling (DI water and WFI), in-process bioburden testing of raw materials and bulk product, final product endotoxin and sterility testing, investigating out-of-limit or out-of-specification test results, and providing lab support for validation and business development activities.
The Microbiologist will also perform growth promotion testing of liquid and plated media, bacteriostasis/fungistasis testing, and the identification of microbial isolates using genetic sequencing instrumentation.
Additionally, the Microbiologist must be able to work Tuesday – Saturday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM .
- Compile and interpret data and results of microbiological and environmental monitoring tests
- Compose robust investigations for microbiology, environmental monitoring, and support of manufacturing investigations
- Maintain, clean, and sterilize laboratory instruments and equipment (i.e. incubators, autoclaves, ovens, vacuum pumps etc.)
- Draft technical reports, graphs, and charts per cGMP requirements to record experimental results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or Biological Sciences
- 0-4 years’ industry experience with a robust understanding of regulatory requirements
- Previous pharmaceutical experience desired, but food or other regulated industry will be considered
- High attention to detail, ability to work multiple different projects at once, aptitude for shifting gears quickly, and the ability to adapt to change
- Potential for career growth within an expanding Quality team
- Defined career path and annual performance review & feedback process
- Cross functional exposure to other areas of Quality and Production
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K are all offered from day one of employment
- 19 days of paid time off annually + 7 paid holidays
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where our professionals work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market, for the benefit of patients globally.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities, or contact us at
+1 877 503 9493 .
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email along with the job number and title to Jobs@catalent.com . This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.