carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. The Tutor Crew LLC is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; The Tutor Crew LLC is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Collegiate Tutor Companies The Tutor Crew LLC in Oxford, MS in January 2018 with Oxford, MS originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Collegiate Tutor Companies The Tutor Crew LLC in Oxford, MS in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Oxford, MS. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Collegiate Tutor Companies The Tutor Crew LLC in Oxford, MS in January 2018 January 2018 in Oxford, MS below..
Collegiate TutorCompany The Tutor Crew LLC
Location Oxford, MS
Update 8 Day ago
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN OXFORD, MS
PLEASE ATTACH A RESUME IF IT HAS RELATED INFORMATION
- Current Ole Miss student/staff OR college graduate with campus access
- Must have access to the J.D. Williams Library (on campus) where sessions are held
- Be able to set and manage availability, cancellations, and rescheduling
- Availability during finals week
Course Specific Requirements
- Provide a list of specific Ole Miss course codes to tutor for
- To tutor for a course, must have an A for that course on your transcript OR tutoring experience in that subject
- Mastery over specific college course
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible availability! Set times/days when you want to be available, and students can only schedule those times
- Sessions are all based a per hour basis, and can be (although rarely) up to 3 hours long.
- Weekly hours are inconsistent and very much depends on student demand and subject area
- All scheduling is done online through our scheduler app. You will not need to communicate with students outside of the sessions except when you need to cancel or reschedule a session.
- You may have different students book back to back sessions, so you will have to be time conscious
- Pay starts at $20/hour. Raises are given based on hours worked up to a maximum $25/hour
- Deposits are made weekly directly into your bank account.
- You will be paid half your hourly pay for sessions cancelled by the student within 3 hours of the start time, and fully for sessions where the student does not cancel, and does not show up.
- Higher pay for group sessions with multiple students
How it Works
Once you’re hired, we will provide you with a login for our website where you can setup and manage your calendar. This is where you block off recurring times for classes and other weekly obligations, and open up times on each weekday when you are free and want to work. We can also show you how to link your iCal or Google calendar so that when appointments are scheduled, they automatically show up on your calendar on your phone and laptop!
We constantly reach out to professors and students in order to find those students who need help in subject areas for which we have tutors. Those students will then visit our website and search for a tutor, where they will be able to view our course list or tutor list. They can see what times you are free, and will select a time and then pay for the session. Once payment is complete, you get a text and an email notification, and all you have to do after that is show up at the library on time and be an awesome tutor! It’s that easy. No back and forth coordination on time or place, just show up.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Oxford, MS
- Subject of tutoring: 1 year