carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Amazon.com is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Amazon.com is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Software Development Engineer, Prime Video Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 throughout Seattle, WA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Software Development Engineer, Prime Video Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Seattle, WA. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Software Development Engineer, Prime Video Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Software Development Engineer, Prime VideoCompany Amazon.com
Location Seattle, WA
Update 8 Day ago
The Android playback team designs, implements and maintains high-performance software that powers video playback on millions of Android and Kindle devices. We build common components usable by many device types across many form factors. We are responsible for the playback experience, quality and performance from the time you press play on an Prime Video title. Our software is designed to work seamlessly on a variety of devices, in a variety of playing conditions and in a multitude of content consumption contexts including live streaming, on-demand and ad-supported playback. We obsess over the time that elapses between pressing play to when the first frame is rendered to the screen, delivering the highest quality of video possible, and removing interruptions. We are constantly refreshing our software and adding new functionality that allow users to get the best out of both the Prime video library and their specific device.
We are looking for experienced software developers who can guide our team’s technical strategy and provide architecture and design guidance based on their extensive knowledge of a variety of software engineering patterns and industry standards. You will also be responsible for designing and developing reusable, object-oriented and performant software utilizing well-known patterns (MVC, Composite, Delegate, Protocol…) that may span multiple platforms, form factors, and resource challenges.
Successful candidates for this position will have strong software engineering fundamentals (data structures, object-oriented design and algorithms), a well-honed arsenal of software architecture and design patterns and a demonstrated competence in designing reusable, maintainable and performant software written in a modern high-level language (C, C++, Java, C#, Objective-C, Swift). You will be a champion for engineering and operational excellence. You will also demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing business and technical environments and devising creative solutions to vexing software problems. The ability to crisply and concisely communicate orally and in writing to engineers and executives alike is essential.
A background in mobile or web development, multimedia software development, and/or knowledge of audio/video codecs (AVC, HEVC, AAC, AC-3), DRM technologies (Widevine, FairPlay, PlayReady), media frameworks (gstreamer, openMAX, iOS AV), streaming technologies (DASH, HLS, SmoothStreaming) and media container formats is a plus, but not required.
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, Swift or Perl
Preferred Qualifications• Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
• Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Hands-on expertise in technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and points in between
• Experience developing, releasing and maintaining a mobile app or mobile OS
• Knowledge of media container formats (MP4), encoding schemes (AAC, AVC, HEVC), streaming protocols (http, HLS, DASH, SmoothStreaming)