carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Amazon.com is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Amazon.com is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Software Development Engineer, Prime Video Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 throughout Seattle, WA begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Software Development Engineer, Prime Video Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Seattle, WA. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Software Development Engineer, Prime Video Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Software Development Engineer, Prime VideoCompany Amazon.com
Location Seattle, WA
Update 5 Day ago
The Android playback team designs, implements and maintains high-performance software that powers video playback on millions of Android and Kindle devices. We build common components usable by many device types across many form factors. We are responsible for the playback experience, quality and performance from the time you press play on an Prime Video title. Our software is designed to work seamlessly on a variety of devices, in a variety of playing conditions and in a multitude of content consumption contexts including live streaming, on-demand and ad-supported playback. We obsess over the time that elapses between pressing play to when the first frame is rendered to the screen, delivering the highest quality of video possible, and removing interruptions. We are constantly refreshing our software and adding new functionality that allow users to get the best out of both the Prime video library and their specific device.
We are looking for experienced software developers who can guide our team’s technical strategy and provide architecture and design guidance based on their extensive knowledge of a variety of software engineering patterns and industry standards. You will also be responsible for designing and developing reusable, object-oriented and performant software utilizing well-known patterns (MVC, Composite, Delegate, Protocol…) that may span multiple platforms, form factors, and resource challenges.
Successful candidates for this position will have strong software engineering fundamentals (data structures, object-oriented design and algorithms), a well-honed arsenal of software architecture and design patterns and a demonstrated competence in designing reusable, maintainable and performant software written in a modern high-level language (C, C++, Java, C#, Objective-C, Swift). You will be a champion for engineering and operational excellence. You will also demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing business and technical environments and devising creative solutions to vexing software problems. The ability to crisply and concisely communicate orally and in writing to engineers and executives alike is essential.
A background in mobile or web development, multimedia software development, and/or knowledge of audio/video codecs (AVC, HEVC, AAC, AC-3), DRM technologies (Widevine, FairPlay, PlayReady), media frameworks (gstreamer, openMAX, iOS AV), streaming technologies (DASH, HLS, SmoothStreaming) and media container formats is a plus, but not required.
Basic Qualifications • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, Swift or Perl
Preferred Qualifications • Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
• Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Hands-on expertise in technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and points in between
• Experience developing, releasing and maintaining a mobile app or mobile OS
• Knowledge of media container formats (MP4), encoding schemes (AAC, AVC, HEVC), streaming protocols (http, HLS, DASH, SmoothStreaming)