carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Department of Agriculture is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Department of Agriculture is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as LOAN SPECIALIST (AGRL) Companies Department of Agriculture in Langdon, ND in January 2018 inside Langdon, ND begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as LOAN SPECIALIST (AGRL) Companies Department of Agriculture in Langdon, ND in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Langdon, ND. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as LOAN SPECIALIST (AGRL) Companies Department of Agriculture in Langdon, ND in January 2018 January 2018 in Langdon, ND below..
LOAN SPECIALIST (AGRL)Company Department of Agriculture
Location Langdon, ND
Update 8 Day ago
We are concurrently announcing this position under Merit Promotion (applicants with status as current or former federal employees or applicants eligible under special hiring authorities) Vacancy Announcement Number: FSA-17-0694-ND-MM at the GS-9 grade level. Applicants wishing to be considered for all announcements must submit separate and complete application packages for each vacancy announcement.
This position is assigned to the Farm Service Agency in North Dakota, Farm Loan Team, located in Langdon, Cavalier County, North Dakota.
Farm Loan Officer's (FLO's) are required to successfully complete all of the requirements of the Farm Loan Training Program. FLO's may be reassigned to another training office during their training program. In addition, upon completion of training program, FLO's may be reassigned, at any time, to a different duty station if workload activity changes or vacancies occur. This position works in a developmental capacity receiving on-the-job and classroom training in the administration of farm loan programs.
This position assists the Farm Loan Manager in administering farm loan programs in a USDA Service Center serving one or more Counties. Major responsibilities include:
- Making, servicing, and supervising loans;
- Providing technical advice, guidance, and credit counseling to loan applicants and borrowers;
- Has delegated loan approval authority to approve loans within a specific limit;
- Has knowledge of agency farm loan programs and eligibility requirements;
- Has knowledge of the technicalities of farm financing and credit, financial management concepts and practices, farm operations, land use and value, production and marketing of various crops and livestock, and prices and markets in the serviced farming areas.
Travel RequiredOccasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Supervisory status No
Promotion Potential 11
Who May ApplyThis job is open to… US Citizens and Nationals; no prior Federal experience is required. Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply.
- Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
- Registered for Selective Service, if applicable.
- Successful completion of a one year probationary period.
- Meet education and/or experience requirements.
- Complete the Occupational Questionnaire/submit resume/supporting documents.
- Financial Disclosure will be required.
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION AND FINGERPRINT CHECK: Selection and retention in this position is contingent upon a successfully adjudicated FBI National Criminal History Check (fingerprint check) and a background investigation.
CONFIDENTIAL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE REPORT: If selected for this position you will be required to submit an Annual Financial Disclosure Report within 30 days of your initial appointment date, and annually thereafter.
QualificationsApplicants must meet all qualification requirements by 11:59 p.m. EST on the closing date, as defined below:
You may start at the GS-9 level if you have one of the following qualifications:
- Two full academic years of progressively higher level graduate education or master's or equivalent graduate degree from an accredited college or university with a major field of study in finance, business administration, economics, accounting, engineering, mathematics, banking and credit, law, statistics, or other fields related to the position, such as agriculture, agricultural economics, farm, livestock or ranch management, or rural sociology; OR
- One year of specialized experience equivalent in difficulty and responsibility to the GS-7 level in the Federal service or private sector equivalent. Experience that demonstrates competence in agricultural loans. Experience may have been gained in such work as reviewing and passing upon applications for agricultural loans; servicing an agricultural loan portfolio of a bank or other loan association; or similar work. Experience that demonstrates knowledge of credit principles and practices to assess the fundamental soundness of individual loans by independently examining applications, supporting documents, and credit reports, and maintaining servicing activities on small agricultural loans. In addition, experience must demonstrate knowledge and understanding of farm operations, land use and value, production of various crops and livestock, and prices and markets in the farming area where loans are made and serviced; OR
- A combination of education and experience as listed above.
EducationCollege Transcript: If you are qualifying based on education, submit a copy of your college transcript that lists college courses detailing each course by the number and department (i.e., bio 101, math 210, etc.), course title, number of credit hours and grade earned. You must submit with your application package evidence that any education completed in a foreign institution was appropriately accredited by an accredited body recognized by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education as equivalent to U.S. Education standards. You may submit an unofficial copy of the transcript at the initial phase of the application process; however, if selected, you will be required to submit official transcripts prior to entering on duty. Please refer to the "How to Apply" section for instructions on submitting the transcript.
Reemployment Priority List (RPL), Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP): If you are claiming RPL/CTAP/ICTAP eligibility, provide a copy of your most recent annual performance appraisal (at least "fully successful" or equivalent), and proof of eligibility, i.e., a RIF separation notice or Certification of Expected Separation, and SF-50 noting current position, grade level, and duty location. RPL/CTAP/ICTAP eligibles will be considered well-qualified if achieving a rating of 85 or above excluding veterans points.
Selective Service: If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, you must certify that you have registered with the Selective Service, or are exempt from having to do so under Selective Service law. See www.sss.gov .
Direct Deposit: Per Public Law 104-134 all federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
E-Verify: Federal law requires agencies to use E-Verify system to confirm the employment eligibility of all new hires. If you are selected as a newly hired employee, the documentation you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 on your entry-on-duty date will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Under the system, the new hire is required to resolve any identified discrepancies as a condition of continued employment.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact: USDA's TARGET Center at 202-720-2600 (voice and TDD).
If you are selected for a position with further promotion potential, you will be placed under a career development plan, and may be non-competitively promoted if you successfully complete the requirements and if recommended by management. However, promotion is neither implied nor guaranteed.
This announcement may be used to fill multiple vacancies.
How You Will Be EvaluatedYou will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applications will be evaluated in accordance with Office of Personnel Management's (OPM) Delegated Examining Procedures using category rating. Applicants who meet basic minimum qualifications will be placed in one of three categories: Best Qualified, Well Qualified, or Qualified. Within these categories, applicants eligible for veteran's preference will receive selection priority over non-veterans. Category placement will be determined based on applicants' quality of experience and the extent they possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities (or competencies):
- Knowledge of credit principles, farm loan program policies and regulations to make and service loans;
- Ability to research, interpret and apply agricultural or lending regulations, policies and procedures to attain objectives;
- Ability to communicate orally;
- Ability to communicate in writing;
- Skill in analysis and problem solving;
- Knowledge of agricultural production, marketing and farm/ranch management practices to service customers;
- Skill in negotiation and conflict management;
- Team facilitation;
- Customer service skills;
- Supporting change;
- Ability to be innovative and demonstrate creativity;
- Ability to train and develop others.
To view the application form, visit: https://fsa.usda.ntis.gov/cp/?event=jobs.previewApplication&jobid=AED04862-22A9-41E4-A74A-A7EE00D0A607
Background checks and security clearanceSecurity clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation
Required DocumentsThe following documents are required for your applicant package to be complete. Our office cannot be responsible for incompatible software, illegible fax transmissions, delays in the mail service, your system failure, etc. Encrypted documents will not be accepted. Failure to submit required, legible documents may result in loss of consideration.
• Resume that includes: 1) personal information such as name, address, contact information; 2) education; 3) detailed work experience related to this position as described in the major duties including work schedule, hours worked per week, dates of employment; title, series, grade (if applicable); 4) supervisor's phone number and whether or not the supervisor may be contacted for a reference check; 5) other qualifications.
• If education is required or you are using education to qualify, you must submit a copy of your college transcripts. An unofficial copy is sufficient with the application; however, if you are selected, you will be required to submit official transcripts prior to entering on duty. Education must have been successfully obtained from an accredited school, college or university. If any education was completed at a foreign institute, you must submit with your application evidence that the institute was appropriately accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as equivalent to U.S. education standards. There are private organizations that specialize in this evaluation and a fee is normally associated with this service. For a list of private organizations that evaluate education, visit http://www.naces.org/members.htm . All transcripts must be in English or include an English translation.
• If claiming veterans preference, you must submit a DD214, Certificate of Release from Active Duty, which shows dates of service and discharge under honorable conditions. If currently on active duty you must submit a certification of expected discharge or release from active duty service under honorable conditions not later than 120 days after the date the certification is submitted. Veterans preference must be verified prior to appointment. Without this documentation, you will not receive veterans preference and your application will be evaluated based on the material(s) submitted.
• If claiming 10-point veterans preference you must provide the DD214 or certification requirements (see above bullet), plus the proof of entitlement of this preference as listed on the SF-15 Application for 10-point Veterans Preference. The SF-15 should be included but is not required. Failure to submit these documents could result in the determination that there is insufficient documentation to support your claim for 10-point preference. For more information on veterans preference see http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/
• Surplus or displaced employees eligible for CTAP, RPL, or ICTAP priority must provide: proof of eligibility (RIF separation notice, notice of proposed removal for declining a transfer of function or directed reassignment to another commuting area, notice of disability annuity termination), SF-50 documenting separation (as applicable), and your most recent SF-50 noting position, grade level, and duty location with your application per 5 CFR 330.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education .
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
BenefitsA career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
- Benefits for federal employees
- Healthcare insurance
- Pay and leave
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.