carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Leaf Group is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Leaf Group is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Associate Editor, Design - Hunker Companies Leaf Group in Santa Monica, CA in January 2018 throughout Santa Monica, CA begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Associate Editor, Design - Hunker Companies Leaf Group in Santa Monica, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Santa Monica, CA. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Associate Editor, Design - Hunker Companies Leaf Group in Santa Monica, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Santa Monica, CA below..
Associate Editor, Design - HunkerCompany Leaf Group
Location Santa Monica, CA
Update 6 Day ago
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Associate Editor, Design grows with us.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the digital media and art world!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers within the department or within one of our operating businesses. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/ ( https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/ )
You’ll Report To: Title: Sr. Director, Content
A typical day as an Associate Editor, Design might include:
- Assign and edit 3-5 design-focused pieces per weekday. Pieces may vary from shopping guides to trend-driven lists to informational articles.
- Work with SEO Director and Senior Director to identify titles and keywords with search opportunity that are also the right fit for Hunker’s brand, voice, and identity.
- Pitch and write design/decor pieces that have potential to perform well on both search and social platforms.
- Participate in team brainstorms; contribute ideas for new content, social media, video.
- Participate in conversations pertaining to traffic and analytics, offering strategic insight and suggestions.
What You Have:
- 2+ years working in editorial, preferably for a digital publisher
- Proven experience writing in the home space
- Knowledge of SEO best practices a plus
- Existing network of writers also a plus
- Flawless spelling of grammar and knowledge of AP style
- Familiarity with web publishing tools
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
- Cool office environment and culture (if we do say so ourselves at our ice cream socials, Thirsty Thursdays, Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art and Society6
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.