carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Leaf Group is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Leaf Group will be available with regard to new position while Position as Associate Editor, Design - Hunker Companies Leaf Group in Santa Monica, CA in January 2018 within Santa Monica, CA originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Associate Editor, Design - Hunker Companies Leaf Group in Santa Monica, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Santa Monica, CA. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Associate Editor, Design - Hunker Companies Leaf Group in Santa Monica, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Santa Monica, CA below..
Associate Editor, Design - HunkerCompany Leaf Group
Location Santa Monica, CA
Update 9 Day ago
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Associate Editor, Design grows with us.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the digital media and art world!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers within the department or within one of our operating businesses. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/ ( https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/ )
You’ll Report To: Title: Sr. Director, Content
A typical day as an Associate Editor, Design might include:
- Assign and edit 3-5 design-focused pieces per weekday. Pieces may vary from shopping guides to trend-driven lists to informational articles.
- Work with SEO Director and Senior Director to identify titles and keywords with search opportunity that are also the right fit for Hunker’s brand, voice, and identity.
- Pitch and write design/decor pieces that have potential to perform well on both search and social platforms.
- Participate in team brainstorms; contribute ideas for new content, social media, video.
- Participate in conversations pertaining to traffic and analytics, offering strategic insight and suggestions.
What You Have:
- 2+ years working in editorial, preferably for a digital publisher
- Proven experience writing in the home space
- Knowledge of SEO best practices a plus
- Existing network of writers also a plus
- Flawless spelling of grammar and knowledge of AP style
- Familiarity with web publishing tools
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
- Cool office environment and culture (if we do say so ourselves at our ice cream socials, Thirsty Thursdays, Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art and Society6
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.