carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Endodontic Dental Assistant Companies Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices in Tucson, AZ in January 2018 throughout Tucson, AZ begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Endodontic Dental Assistant Companies Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices in Tucson, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Tucson, AZ. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Endodontic Dental Assistant Companies Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices in Tucson, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Tucson, AZ below..
Endodontic Dental AssistantCompany Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices
Location Tucson, AZ
Update 5 Day ago
- Follow guidelines set forth by the Operations Manager of the office you are working in that day; direct supervision is provided by the OM.
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience (PPE) ® by attending to the patient’s individual concerns within the scope of the Endodontic Assistants license, and promoting the good qualities of your specialist.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
- Work closely with the GP lead assistant to ensure an appropriate and adequate clinical supply and that equipment is well maintained in each dental practice, while simultaneously remaining fiscally responsible.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and cheerful environment where our patients feel comfortable; prepare them for treatment and assist your specialist - thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment.
- Obtain dental history and/or records from patients (review patient health history and care-slips for completeness prior to providing to the specialist for review). Obtain an updated health history for the specialist for all returning patients.
- Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the specialist’s schedule runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members, and create an environment for knowledge transfer and cross-training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Specified training courses as mandated by state for certification, licensure, or registration requirements.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req3227