carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Endodontic Dental Assistant Companies Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices in Tucson, AZ in January 2018 throughout Tucson, AZ start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Endodontic Dental Assistant Companies Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices in Tucson, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Tucson, AZ. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Endodontic Dental Assistant Companies Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices in Tucson, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Tucson, AZ below..
Endodontic Dental AssistantCompany Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices
Location Tucson, AZ
Update 9 Day ago
- Follow guidelines set forth by the Operations Manager of the office you are working in that day; direct supervision is provided by the OM.
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience (PPE) ® by attending to the patient’s individual concerns within the scope of the Endodontic Assistants license, and promoting the good qualities of your specialist.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
- Work closely with the GP lead assistant to ensure an appropriate and adequate clinical supply and that equipment is well maintained in each dental practice, while simultaneously remaining fiscally responsible.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and cheerful environment where our patients feel comfortable; prepare them for treatment and assist your specialist - thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment.
- Obtain dental history and/or records from patients (review patient health history and care-slips for completeness prior to providing to the specialist for review). Obtain an updated health history for the specialist for all returning patients.
- Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the specialist’s schedule runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members, and create an environment for knowledge transfer and cross-training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Specified training courses as mandated by state for certification, licensure, or registration requirements.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req3227