carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Rumpke is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Rumpke will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Driver Trainee (CDL) Companies Rumpke in Mount Sterling, KY in January 2018 inside Mount Sterling, KY begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Driver Trainee (CDL) Companies Rumpke in Mount Sterling, KY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Mount Sterling, KY. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Driver Trainee (CDL) Companies Rumpke in Mount Sterling, KY in January 2018 January 2018 in Mount Sterling, KY below..
Driver Trainee (CDL)Company Rumpke
Location Mount Sterling, KY
Update 8 Day ago
- Operates truck in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Provides waste or recycling removal services to customers on assigned route(s) by emptying trash/recycling receptacles into truck and hauling to disposal site.
- Replaces trash/recycling receptacles neatly at the curb or designated area.
- Cleans up waste spills and overflows.
- Maintains and updates route sheets.
- Conducts pre-trip/post trip inspections and complete logs.
- Maintains and updates drivers log sheets.
- Professional interaction with internal and external customers.
- Cleans waste from the packer blade and truck body.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand a map.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including repetitive lifting, pushing, pulling and climbing).
- General knowledge of mechanics of trucks.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Waste industry experience, a plus.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to obtain a class B CDL within 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card within 10 days of employment.
- Must obtain class B CDL permit within 10 days of employment.
- Must not have any DUI’s or OVI's within the last 5 years or 2 in the last 10 years.
- Must not have any license suspensions within the last 2 years.
- No more than 3 moving violations within the last 2 years.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, traffic signs, signals, and safety training.
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- Exposure to residential and commercial waste.
- Possible exposure to high traffic conditions while outside of the vehicle.