carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Central Piedmont Community College is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Central Piedmont Community College can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Instructor CCE Building Code Inspector (Construction Occupations) Companies Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 within Charlotte, NC originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Instructor CCE Building Code Inspector (Construction Occupations) Companies Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Charlotte, NC. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Instructor CCE Building Code Inspector (Construction Occupations) Companies Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Charlotte, NC below..
Instructor CCE Building Code Inspector (Construction Occupations)Company Central Piedmont Community College
Location Charlotte, NC
Update 5 Day ago
Central Piedmont Community College is a comprehensive institution which places primary
emphasis on excellence in classroom instruction. Faculty members are expected to demonstrate
knowledge and maintain competence in the field of instruction throughout their employment at the college as well as participate in activities which enhance the college’s service to students and the community.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instructs courses within the assigned program area and demonstrates high degree of skill in teaching; models effective teaching techniques for other faculty.
- Monitors course offerings and makes recommendations to stay current; contributes in the development of course outlines and materials.
- Prepares records and reports regarding attendance, grades, course files and course evaluation; submits textbook/materials requests.
- Assists in planning class schedules which facilitate convenience to students, proofs schedule for accuracy and notes need for correction.
- Monitors instructional facilities for proper use, safety, security, and maintenance.
- Arranges for the design and customization of training programs to meet specific needs of organizations and their employees.
- Assists coordinators with the marketing of their program; assist in the development of proposals for training services to CCE customers and staying abreast of market developments in area of teaching.
- Provides all documentation required to set up, track, and report activities, cost and revenues.
- Advises students and assists with student class registration activities.
- Assists in the coordinating, developing, planning, implementing, and administering goals and objectives related to the assigned area.
- Instructs and supervises the training of students in a variety of learning environments.
- Adheres to the specific policies and requirements of the College and other pertinent agencies.
- May perform other duties assigned by a college administrator as related to instruction and learning.
- Must be a current Building Code Enforcement Official (CEO)
- Must have Level III Code Qualification License
- Must be in good standing with the North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI)
- Completed training through NCDOI workshop.
- Strong written and verbal communication, PC literate
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of students
- Familiarity with various educational models pertaining to adult learners.
- Experience working in construction.
- A completed CPCC application must be completed on-line.
- During the on-line application process, applicants will be prompted to upload or build a cover letter and resume.
- College transcripts (if required for the position) must be attached on-line in the "additional documents" section of the application process. Applicants that do not have an electronic copy of their transcripts, or find the electronic copy is rejected on-line due to the file size, may fax their transcripts to (704) 330-6066 for attachment to the on-line application.
- All applications must be received in the Human Resources office by 11:59pm on the closing date posted to be guaranteed for consideration. Applications of qualified candidates received after this date may be considered at the discretion of the hiring manager.
Salary for this position is paid by the course. Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours, evening and weekend assignments may be required of any position. All positions are subject to budget approval.
About CPCC: Located in Charlotte, N.C., Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) is a nationally recognized leader in workforce development with a commitment to teaching and learning excellence. As a learning-centered organization focusing on documented learning outcomes, the college provides high-quality programs and services within a supportive environment.
CPCC is one of the largest community colleges in the state, boasting six campuses that serve 70,000 individuals each year. The college offers more than 300 degree, diploma and certificate programs in a number of areas, including technical/vocational, health, culinary, hospitality, STEM, and professional careers, as well as a comprehensive college transfer program. The college also offers a wide selection of Corporate and Continuing Education programs and courses. These offerings are designed to address the personal, professional, organizational and economic development needs of the community and are market-inspired, growth-oriented and entrepreneurial in nature.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
As a recipient of federal funds, Central Piedmont Community College is required to comply with Title IX of the Higher Education Amendments of 1972, 20 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq. (“Title IX”), which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in educational programs or activities. Central Piedmont Community College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities, including in the context of admission or employment.