carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Central Piedmont Community College is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Central Piedmont Community College is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Instructor CCE Building Code Inspector (Construction Occupations) Companies Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 throughout Charlotte, NC begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Instructor CCE Building Code Inspector (Construction Occupations) Companies Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Charlotte, NC. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Instructor CCE Building Code Inspector (Construction Occupations) Companies Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Charlotte, NC below..
Instructor CCE Building Code Inspector (Construction Occupations)Company Central Piedmont Community College
Location Charlotte, NC
Update 8 Day ago
Central Piedmont Community College is a comprehensive institution which places primary
emphasis on excellence in classroom instruction. Faculty members are expected to demonstrate
knowledge and maintain competence in the field of instruction throughout their employment at the college as well as participate in activities which enhance the college’s service to students and the community.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instructs courses within the assigned program area and demonstrates high degree of skill in teaching; models effective teaching techniques for other faculty.
- Monitors course offerings and makes recommendations to stay current; contributes in the development of course outlines and materials.
- Prepares records and reports regarding attendance, grades, course files and course evaluation; submits textbook/materials requests.
- Assists in planning class schedules which facilitate convenience to students, proofs schedule for accuracy and notes need for correction.
- Monitors instructional facilities for proper use, safety, security, and maintenance.
- Arranges for the design and customization of training programs to meet specific needs of organizations and their employees.
- Assists coordinators with the marketing of their program; assist in the development of proposals for training services to CCE customers and staying abreast of market developments in area of teaching.
- Provides all documentation required to set up, track, and report activities, cost and revenues.
- Advises students and assists with student class registration activities.
- Assists in the coordinating, developing, planning, implementing, and administering goals and objectives related to the assigned area.
- Instructs and supervises the training of students in a variety of learning environments.
- Adheres to the specific policies and requirements of the College and other pertinent agencies.
- May perform other duties assigned by a college administrator as related to instruction and learning.
- Must be a current Building Code Enforcement Official (CEO)
- Must have Level III Code Qualification License
- Must be in good standing with the North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI)
- Completed training through NCDOI workshop.
- Strong written and verbal communication, PC literate
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of students
- Familiarity with various educational models pertaining to adult learners.
- Experience working in construction.
- A completed CPCC application must be completed on-line.
- During the on-line application process, applicants will be prompted to upload or build a cover letter and resume.
- College transcripts (if required for the position) must be attached on-line in the "additional documents" section of the application process. Applicants that do not have an electronic copy of their transcripts, or find the electronic copy is rejected on-line due to the file size, may fax their transcripts to (704) 330-6066 for attachment to the on-line application.
- All applications must be received in the Human Resources office by 11:59pm on the closing date posted to be guaranteed for consideration. Applications of qualified candidates received after this date may be considered at the discretion of the hiring manager.
Salary for this position is paid by the course. Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours, evening and weekend assignments may be required of any position. All positions are subject to budget approval.
About CPCC:Located in Charlotte, N.C., Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) is a nationally recognized leader in workforce development with a commitment to teaching and learning excellence. As a learning-centered organization focusing on documented learning outcomes, the college provides high-quality programs and services within a supportive environment.
CPCC is one of the largest community colleges in the state, boasting six campuses that serve 70,000 individuals each year. The college offers more than 300 degree, diploma and certificate programs in a number of areas, including technical/vocational, health, culinary, hospitality, STEM, and professional careers, as well as a comprehensive college transfer program. The college also offers a wide selection of Corporate and Continuing Education programs and courses. These offerings are designed to address the personal, professional, organizational and economic development needs of the community and are market-inspired, growth-oriented and entrepreneurial in nature.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
As a recipient of federal funds, Central Piedmont Community College is required to comply with Title IX of the Higher Education Amendments of 1972, 20 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq. (“Title IX”), which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in educational programs or activities. Central Piedmont Community College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities, including in the context of admission or employment.