carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Medical Assistant / Medical Receptionist Companies Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) in Apple Valley, CA in January 2018 inside Apple Valley, CA begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Medical Assistant / Medical Receptionist Companies Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) in Apple Valley, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Apple Valley, CA. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Medical Assistant / Medical Receptionist Companies Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) in Apple Valley, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Apple Valley, CA below..
Medical Assistant / Medical ReceptionistCompany Heritage Healthcare (SJHH)
Location Apple Valley, CA
Update 4 Day ago
• Demonstrates competency and ability to assume job description of Front Office Combo (see job description)
• Rooms patients utilizing best practice MA workflow and maintains patient flow per schedule
• Anticipates patient care needs and consults with provider as needed
• Documents patient information collected, care given and treatment provided as well as charges in a clear and concise manner in EMR.
• Assists with patient phone messages/tasks and documents in EMR Conducts callbacks per provider instruction in an efficient and timely manner, while maintaining proper telephone etiquette
• Organizes, stocks (using a PAR & trigger system) and maintains an orderly, clean and uncluttered work area, including but not limited to exam rooms, procedure rooms and patient care areas
• Maintains current knowledge of SJHMG clinical policies and procedures
• Assists with procedures and administers medications within the MA scope of practice and per provider orders.
• Adheres to all safety standards, including but not limited to, equipment maintenance, infection control, universal precautions and use of personal protective equipment as needed for all patient-care procedures
• Maintains current knowledge of medications, waste disposal and sterile techniques.
• Attends and actively participates in mandatory clinical /business department meetings/in-services, staff meetings and assigned committees
• Maintains CPR and other appropriate certifications
• Responds to and participates in all medical emergencies and codes
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• High school Diploma or GED
• Graduate of a State recognized vocational school or equivalent.
• MA Diploma
• Current CPR Certificate
• Experience: Entry level with less than 2 years experience as a Back Office Medical Assistant in an ambulatory care facility or medical group practice. Preferred previous experience with computers and/or automated scheduling; prior experience preferred in handling and balancing cash.
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Window.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• High level of customer services skills with a genuine caring approach to helping people.
• Maintain a positive attitude with changing conditions.
• Demonstrates organizational abilities.
• Demonstrates dependability.
• Operates all general business equipment and assists office with all clerical needs
• Requires good written and verbal communications skills to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• General knowledge of healthcare insurance and terminology
• Must be able to work under general supervision.
• Must have a professional and mature demeanor.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritze
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced department and handle multiple tasks, work with interruptions, and deal effectively with confidential information.
Preferred Position Additional Qualifications:
• Preferred previous experience with computers and/or automated scheduling, EMR and/or IDX experience is helpful but not required; prior experience preferred in handling and balancing cash.
• Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills.
St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) is one of California's most respected medical groups. With over 3,000 employees and 75 locations throughout California, including, Northern California, Orange County, High Desert and Los Angeles County, SJHH has been continually recognized as a leader in quality, customer service and information technology. This kind of success is the result of team work, a commitment to excellence and a strong adherence to the organization's mission, vision and values.
St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.