carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Medical Assistant / Medical Receptionist Companies Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) in Apple Valley, CA in January 2018 throughout Apple Valley, CA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Medical Assistant / Medical Receptionist Companies Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) in Apple Valley, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Apple Valley, CA. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Medical Assistant / Medical Receptionist Companies Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) in Apple Valley, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Apple Valley, CA below..
Medical Assistant / Medical ReceptionistCompany Heritage Healthcare (SJHH)
Location Apple Valley, CA
Update 7 Day ago
• Demonstrates competency and ability to assume job description of Front Office Combo (see job description)
• Rooms patients utilizing best practice MA workflow and maintains patient flow per schedule
• Anticipates patient care needs and consults with provider as needed
• Documents patient information collected, care given and treatment provided as well as charges in a clear and concise manner in EMR.
• Assists with patient phone messages/tasks and documents in EMR Conducts callbacks per provider instruction in an efficient and timely manner, while maintaining proper telephone etiquette
• Organizes, stocks (using a PAR & trigger system) and maintains an orderly, clean and uncluttered work area, including but not limited to exam rooms, procedure rooms and patient care areas
• Maintains current knowledge of SJHMG clinical policies and procedures
• Assists with procedures and administers medications within the MA scope of practice and per provider orders.
• Adheres to all safety standards, including but not limited to, equipment maintenance, infection control, universal precautions and use of personal protective equipment as needed for all patient-care procedures
• Maintains current knowledge of medications, waste disposal and sterile techniques.
• Attends and actively participates in mandatory clinical /business department meetings/in-services, staff meetings and assigned committees
• Maintains CPR and other appropriate certifications
• Responds to and participates in all medical emergencies and codes
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• High school Diploma or GED
• Graduate of a State recognized vocational school or equivalent.
• MA Diploma
• Current CPR Certificate
• Experience: Entry level with less than 2 years experience as a Back Office Medical Assistant in an ambulatory care facility or medical group practice. Preferred previous experience with computers and/or automated scheduling; prior experience preferred in handling and balancing cash.
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Window.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• High level of customer services skills with a genuine caring approach to helping people.
• Maintain a positive attitude with changing conditions.
• Demonstrates organizational abilities.
• Demonstrates dependability.
• Operates all general business equipment and assists office with all clerical needs
• Requires good written and verbal communications skills to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• General knowledge of healthcare insurance and terminology
• Must be able to work under general supervision.
• Must have a professional and mature demeanor.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritze
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced department and handle multiple tasks, work with interruptions, and deal effectively with confidential information.
Preferred Position Additional Qualifications:
• Preferred previous experience with computers and/or automated scheduling, EMR and/or IDX experience is helpful but not required; prior experience preferred in handling and balancing cash.
• Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills.
St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) is one of California's most respected medical groups. With over 3,000 employees and 75 locations throughout California, including, Northern California, Orange County, High Desert and Los Angeles County, SJHH has been continually recognized as a leader in quality, customer service and information technology. This kind of success is the result of team work, a commitment to excellence and a strong adherence to the organization's mission, vision and values.
St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare (SJHH) complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.