carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Holland Rescue Mission is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Holland Rescue Mission is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Day Care Assistant-Stepping Stones Daycare (PT) Companies Holland Rescue Mission in Holland, MI in January 2018 within Holland, MI begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Day Care Assistant-Stepping Stones Daycare (PT) Companies Holland Rescue Mission in Holland, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Holland, MI. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Day Care Assistant-Stepping Stones Daycare (PT) Companies Holland Rescue Mission in Holland, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Holland, MI below..
Day Care Assistant-Stepping Stones Daycare (PT)Company Holland Rescue Mission
Location Holland, MI
Update 8 Day ago
Holland Rescue Mission’s vision and mission is to help people change their lives through the transformative power of the Gospel and practical aid. Since 1903, Holland Rescue Mission has been helping men, women, and children overcome homelessness for good.
To assist in fulfilling the purpose/mission of HRM by working with the Children’s Ministry Leader in the daily operation of the Stepping Stones Daycare Center working with staff and volunteers to meet the social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the children. (PT 20 hours/week).
- Assist in opening and closing Stepping Stones Daycare Center as directed.
- Provide daily care for children including but not limited to changing diapers, preparing snacks, and managing activities.
- Complete sign in paperwork as directed.
- Clean day care facilities according to HRM standards.
- Work closely with parents to develop appropriate parenting skills focusing on personal responsibility as well as other issues facing children.
- Participate in special events planned for or by the Day Care team.
- Report to Campus Program Manager-FHMC when the Children’s Ministry Leader is off site.
- Welcome, supervise and nurture the investment of volunteers at the Holland Rescue Mission, particularly those working in department(s) relating to this position.
- Work to protect the reputation of the ministry in all events.
- Attend Mission sponsored meetings and events, including religious activities, as designated by supervisor.
- Fulfill all aspects of position job description according to the biblical principles and philosophy of ministry as defined by the Holland Rescue Mission Statement of Faith, Principles of Influence/Qualifications for Employment, Vision Statement, Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must provide a clear biblical testimony of a personal experience of receiving by faith the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and give evidence of His presence in daily living (Romans 6:13, Eph. 4:20-32, Phil 1:7-11, 3:7-10).
- Actively seek the unity of believers.
- Be a mature Christian and a member in good standing of an evangelical church.
- Possess a desire to serve in meeting the physical needs of our residents and point them to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Must desire to serve the Lord in a ministry to children.
- Work well under authority structure.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with children in day care setting preferred; experience in nursery or Sunday school teaching acceptable.
- Basic knowledge of child development.
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated computer skills (Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with people and projects.
- Willingness to obtain First Aid and/or CPR certification.
- Be able to read, write and interpret written documents
- Manipulate, handle, feel and control items or equipment
- Lift a 10-30 pound child, using all safety precautions
- Stand, sit, walk, bend, kneel, reach and play with infants for long periods of time
- Communicate effectively with parents, co-workers and volunteers
- Conduct both outdoor and indoor activities, in both warm and cold temperatures
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 35 pounds
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Ministry: 1 year
- Day Care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- First Aid and CPR