carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Western University of Health Sciences is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Western University of Health Sciences will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Community Coordinator Companies Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA in January 2018 throughout Pomona, CA start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Community Coordinator Companies Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Pomona, CA. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Community Coordinator Companies Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Pomona, CA below..
Community CoordinatorCompany Western University of Health Sciences
Location Pomona, CA
Update 5 Day ago
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. Cultivate partnerships with university faculty, health care professionals, and community partners to advance population health outcomes; recruit preceptors/mentors; and public relations.
2. Demonstrate leadership and the ability to communicate with a variety of health professionals and community leaders who contribute to the community experiences of nursing students.
3. Continually expand community sites and practice opportunities for MSNE students
4. Work collaboratively with the Principal Investigator, Program Director and faculty to develop, implement, and evaluate community health experiences for MSNE students.
5. Work effectively with colleagues, staff and administration to advance the mission of the institution.
6. Demonstrate basic computer literacy i.e.; word processing, e-mail, PowerPoint.
7. Participate in institutional, college and community activities which may include:
• Participate in grant proposals or projects
• College committees
• University and Community committees
1. EDUCATION : Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Public Health from an accredited institution. Master’s degree desirable but not required.
2. EXPERIENCE : Two years of related experience is preferred.
List comments regarding work hours
Work hours as determined in consultation with Assistant Dean of Global Health and Innovation.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Require 3 references who will be contacted at an appropriate time in the interview process.
Essential Job Duties
Coordinate grant activities for Song Brown Grant for 2017-2019 for MSNE program. Facilitate community outreach activities for MSNE students. Gather outcome data and work with the grant’s Principal Investigator to write up findings.
Percentage Of Time
Do the essential functions of this job require lifting?
If yes, list maximum weight and duration
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be available to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to operate a PC in the performance of job duties, and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit, and reach with hands and arms, and occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
Describe Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be available to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties are normally performed in a typical office setting. The noise level in this setting is typically low to moderate.
Applicant Documents Required Documents