carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Rutgers University is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Rutgers University is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Patient Navigator Companies Rutgers University in Newark, NJ in January 2018 throughout Newark, NJ begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Patient Navigator Companies Rutgers University in Newark, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Newark, NJ. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Patient Navigator Companies Rutgers University in Newark, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in Newark, NJ below..
Patient NavigatorCompany Rutgers University
Location Newark, NJ
Update 5 Day ago
Staff & Executive - Healthcare - Medical and Patient Services
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences ( RBHS ) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Aligned with Rutgers University–New Brunswick and collaborating universitywide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Our faculty are teachers, clinicians, and scientists with unparalleled experience who advance medical innovation and provide patient care informed by the latest research findings. We offer an outstanding education in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, public health, nursing, biomedical research, and the full spectrum of allied health careers.
Our clinical and academic facilities are located throughout the state—at Rutgers University–New Brunswick, including Piscataway; and at locations in Newark, Scotch Plains, Somerset, Stratford, and other locations. Clinical partners include Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, Newark’s University Hospital in Newark, and other affiliates.
Through this community of healers, scientists, and scholars, Rutgers is equipped as never before to transform lives.
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School is seeking a Patient Navigator for the Department of Medicine – Division of HIV Counseling, Testing, and Referral Services. The primary purpose of the Patient Navigator is to administer HIV Counseling, Testing and Referral Services in various settings on the Newark campus and recruiting and maintaining a caseload of clients for the Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Program. Oversees the development and expansion of the PrEP resources including but not limited to education, engagement, enrollment, patient navigation and adherence counseling. Actively participates in community engagement as it relates to HIV Testing and promotion of the PrEP Program.
- Promotes goals and objectives, internally and externally for HIV and Hepatitis C Counseling, Testing and Referral Services ( CTRS ) for the Rutgers Newark campus and Essex County.
- Conducts quality controls daily and weekly.
- Engages and links newly identified HIV -infected patients into care and treatment.
- Collects, records, maintains database and files client data.
- Provides assistance to clients in finding a medical provider and navigating through medication payment options including prior authorizations, patient assistance programs as well as insurance enrollment.
- Assists clients in the development plan of their adherence plan; monitors client caseload to ensure regiment adherence and clinical follow-up visits.
- Works collaboratively with clinical PrEP providers.
- Provides outreach to all relevant communities; designs, implements, and distributes advertising and educational campaigns.
- Keeps abreast of all federal, state, and Rutgers regulations, laws, and policies.
Hours Per Week
Daily Work Shift
Annual Minimum Salary
Annual Mid Range Salary
Annual Maximum Salary
HPAE, Local 5094
Information about the benefits provided to Rutgers employees can be found at: http://uhr.rutgers.edu/benefits/benefits-overview
Terms of Appointment
Staff - 12 month
Position Pension Eligibility
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or relevant field, and two (2) years experience as an HIV tester/counselor.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Computer literacy with competence in Microsoft Office components.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a member of a team as well as function independently.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- NJDOH HIV counselor certification.
- Knowledge of Newark community.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish).
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Working at multiple workstations in a shared environment.
- Extensive reading, extended sitting, ability to move from unit to unit across the Newark campus.
- Lifting up to 10 lbs (on occasion more based upon patient demands).
- Occasional (less than 1/3 of time) exposure to blood borne pathogens that requires use of personal protective equipment.
Posting Open Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)
Home Location Campus
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Statement It is university policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, creed, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability status, liability for military service, protected veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), or any other category protected by law. As an institution, we value diversity of background and opinion, and prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of any legally protected class in the areas of hiring, recruitment, promotion, transfer, demotion, training, compensation, pay, fringe benefits, layoff, termination or any other terms and conditions of employment. For additional information please see the Non-Discrimination Statement at the following web address: http://uhr.rutgers.edu/non-discrimination-statement