Senior Curriculum Development SpecialistCompany Adtalem Global Education
Location United States
Update 5 Day ago
Opportunity at a Glance The primary responsibility of the role is the expansion of our CPE curriculum through the development of new CPE courses and updating of existing courses. This opportunity will be 100% remote. Responsibilities
- Write new CPE courses
- Review CPE courses developed by subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Write and/or review CPE course questions and glossaries
- Track development of new CPE courses and report regularly to management on development status
- Guide CPE ethics courses through compliance and state board approval processes
- Gather descriptions of new CPE courses from SMEs and submit to production and marketing
- Regularly review courses on CPE catalog and manage the updating of CPE courses
- Provide guidance to production team on images to be used in CPE courses
- Train SMEs on the use of CPE course templates
- Train and support new CPE presenters
- Develop best practice guidelines for the presentation of webcasts and on-demand courses
- View webcasts given by CPE SMEs and provide constructive feedback to SMEs and LMS development team
- Regularly review contracts with CPE SMEs and initiate contract renewals when necessary
- Assist in the maintenance of CPE learning maps
- Assist in the development of curriculum for custom content projects
- Assist in the development of curriculum for nano learning courses
- Follow developments in the accounting profession and plan the timely development of new courses based on current events and new pronouncements
- Assist with instructional design of new and existing courses according to Becker’s proprietary design templates
- Maintain library of current pronouncements, changes to tax law, exposure drafts of potential future pronouncements and inform SMEs of changes in authoritative literature in order to ensure that CPE courses are current.
- Review and critique the Becker CPE LMS and other learning tools.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Critical features of this job are described under Essential Duties and Responsibilities. They may be, however, subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Bachelor’s degree with CPA credential required
- Master’s degree with 2+ years’ experience with content development preferred
- 5+ years expertise in Taxation or Accounting/Auditing
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational and resource management skills
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Who We Are The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com .