carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. UPMC is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; UPMC is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Professional Staff Nurse Step-Down Companies UPMC in Monroeville, PA 15146 in January 2018 throughout Monroeville, PA 15146 begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Professional Staff Nurse Step-Down Companies UPMC in Monroeville, PA 15146 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Monroeville, PA 15146. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Professional Staff Nurse Step-Down Companies UPMC in Monroeville, PA 15146 in January 2018 January 2018 in Monroeville, PA 15146 below..
Professional Staff Nurse Step-DownCompany UPMC
Location Monroeville, PA 15146
Update 8 Day ago
UPMC East is hiring a Full-time Professional Staff Nurse to help support the Step-Down unit at its Monroeville location. This position will work rotating 12 hour shifts including weekends and holidays.
This position is eligible for a generous sign-on bonus that has been identified for select nursing positions at UPMC that are accepted by January 19, 2018! Whether you’re a recent Graduate Nurse looking to launch your nursing career, or a seasoned RN seeking a change, now is your moment to find your place at UPMC!
Sign-On Bonus Details
- $10,000 sign-on bonus available for nurses with over two years of experience
- $5,000 sign-on bonus available for Graduate Nurses and nurses with less than two years of experience
- The Professional Staff Nurse is a Registered Nurse and a member of the care delivery team. The Professional Staff Nurse is responsible to set the standards for the level and quality of care. The Professional Staff Nurse has responsibility, authority and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- The Professional Staff Nurse manages and provides patient care activities for a group of patients and their families through the application of independent judgment, communication and collaboration with all team members. The role of the Professional Staff Nurse encompasses leadership, partnership, collaboration and supervision.
- The Professional Staff Nurse establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with physicians, other health care providers, patients and their families, to achieve desired patient outcomes throughout the continuum of care. The Professional Staff Nurse demonstrates a commitment to the community and to the nursing profession.
- Actively participates in department or unit-specific quality improvement efforts. Identifies opportunity for quality improvement to colleagues and management. Takes personal responsibility in improving patient satisfaction with the quality of care and service. Utilizes research and evidence-based practice to support improvement in clinical care: identifies research issues or articles related to clinical specialty or areas of interest, discusses opportunities for quality improvement at multidisciplinary rounds, and influences patients' plans of care.
- Applies the nursing process within the framework of Relationship Based Care to create a healing environment. Formulates daily goals and a plan of care for patients that involves the patient as partner and considers the individual needs of the patient in a holistic manner. Demonstrates critical thinking in the identification of clinical, social, safety, psychological and spiritual issues for the patient care within an episode of care.
- Practices solid communication skills, and is able to articulate and translate the patient's condition to other care providers and to negotiate and make recommendations for changes in patient care and unit practices. Patient documentation is comprehensive and promotes communication between caregivers. Incorporates national professional organization as well as business unit and health system's goals to improve patient safety, quality and satisfaction. Creates a caring and compassionate patient focused experience by building healing relationships with patients, families and colleagues.
- Demonstrates accountability for professional development that improves the quality of professional practice and the quality of patient care. Actively participates in unit-based shared governance, goal setting and supports the change and transition process to improve quality of care and the practice environment. Serves as a highly engaged and full partner on the care team and responds willingly to care team member needs for assistance and partnership. Participates in work that improves patient care and the professional practice environment. Adapts to change and demonstrates flexibility with the change process.
- Demonstrates knowledge of adult learning principles (and/or teaching children if applicable) and applies in teaching of patients, families, students and new staff. Provides detailed and appropriate teaching to patients and families to effectively guide them through the episode of care as well as transition to another level of care and/or home. Supports the development of students, new staff and colleagues, may serve as a preceptor. Creates an environment of open dialogue, inquiry and continuous development by asking for feedback and improving practice.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships internally and externally by demonstrating accountability for actions, enthusiasm, motivation and commitment to patients and colleagues. Demonstrates an understanding of cultural differences and holds peers accountable for healthy relationships. Maintains a conscious balance between work and personal life. Models safe work hours, time management and healthy lifestyle. Communicates with peers and management any safety hazards identified in the workplace.
- Minimum 6 months RN experience preferred. BSN preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, caring relationships with executives, managers, physicians, non-physician providers, ancillary and support staff, other departments, and patients/families. Ability to work productively and effectively within a complex environment, handle multiple/changing priorities and specialized equipment.
- Good clinical judgment with critical thinking, analytical and problem solving abilities required as related to various aspects of patient care. Critical thinking skills necessary to exercise and to lead others in application of the nursing process.
- Mobility and visual manual dexterity. Physical stamina for frequent walking, standing, lifting and positioning of patients.
UPMC approved national certification preferred. Current Pennsylvania licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse. CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
- Act 33 Child Clearance with Renewal
- Act 34 Criminal Clearance with Renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support or Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Registered Nurse