carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc. is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc. is open up intended for new location since Position as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) (Oncology) Companies Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc. in Denver, CO in January 2018 with Denver, CO begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) (Oncology) Companies Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc. in Denver, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Denver, CO. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) (Oncology) Companies Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc. in Denver, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Denver, CO below..
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) (Oncology)Company Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc.
Location Denver, CO
Update 8 Day ago
Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA) is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company that develops, produces and commercializes Molecular Nuclear Medicine (MNM) products. AAA’s lead therapeutic product candidate, Lutathera®, is a novel MNM compound that AAA is currently developing for the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors, a significant unmet medical need. Founded in 2002, AAA has its headquarters in Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France. AAA currently has 21 production and R&D facilities able to manufacture both diagnostics and therapeutic MNM products, and has over 500 employees in 13 countries (France, Italy, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Poland, Portugal, The Netherlands, Belgium, Israel, U.S. and Canada). AAA reported sales of €88.6 million in 2015 (+27% vs. 2014) and sales of €81.3 million for the first 9 months of 2016 (+23% vs. 9 months 2015). AAA is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker “AAAP”. For more information, please visit: www.adacap.com.
AAA has a broad pipeline of products in development. In addition to the company lead product, Lutathera®, and its Gallium-68 Dotatate product NetSpot recently approved by the FDA, Phase II studies have been initiated with Annexin V-128, a diagnostic 99mTc tracer for apoptosis and necrosis, and the company has other imaging and therapeutic radiopharmaceutical products in development.
We are currently recruiting for a regional Medical Scientific Liaisons (MSL’s) to work with the medical/scientific community and be responsible for establishing, developing, and maintaining relationships with prominent gastro-oncology and nuclear medicine experts within the geographic area of coverage.
- Ensure appropriate dissemination of clinical and scientific information regarding FDA approved and pipeline products in a timely, ethical, and customer-focused manner
- Facilitate the development of investigator initiated studies, and publications and field activities associated with both lifecycle management and pipeline
- Able to support customers with educational needs
- Implement education strategies for designated customers
- Serve as a consultant to the internal medical director and provide assistance with program development, speakers, symposia formats and scientific workshops
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams involved in treatment and diagnosis of NET’s and provide education and support around appropriate use/administration of PRRT and Ga-68 PET imaging
- Implement KOL field strategy, including KOL identification as well as speaker development and support
- Facilitate scientific discussions in the field and work with other in-house and field partners to facilitate ongoing information/clinical data sharing (ie. new data, competitive information, insights learned from customer) to optimize communications and coordinated activities across the organization
- Execute conference strategy, including staffing of scientific booths at major conferences and regional clinical meetings
- Support planning and execution of advisory boards
- Partner and collaborate effectively with internal business partners, especially with members of the clinical teams
- Stay abreast of emerging scientific literature/clinical data, translate the data in applicable knowledge, and provide scientific input in the development of Medical Communication material
- This position requires approximately 60% travel
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry or other healthcare environment required
- Previous experience in the field of Neuroendocrine, Gastrointestinal Oncology, or Nuclear Medicine is preferred
- Previous experience in a field based MSL role preferred
- Thorough knowledge of medicine, treatment guidelines, clinical research processes, customer strategies, and FDA promotional guidelines, regulations, and ethical guidelines is preferred
- Solid interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to network and partner with key customers, including thought leaders and medical directors
- Must be a strong team player and effectively collaborate with internal departments
- Active membership in a professional society a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and associated hardware required
- Candidate must have a valid drivers license
Job Type: Full-time
- pharmaceutical: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time