carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. CSRA is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; CSRA is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Identity Access Administrator Companies CSRA in Arlington, VA in January 2018 throughout Arlington, VA begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Identity Access Administrator Companies CSRA in Arlington, VA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Arlington, VA. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Identity Access Administrator Companies CSRA in Arlington, VA in January 2018 January 2018 in Arlington, VA below..
Identity Access AdministratorCompany CSRA
Location Arlington, VA
Update 4 Day ago
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective 90+ year heritage. CSRA represents the coming together – figuratively and literally – of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC, and SRA. Join us and watch your career take flight.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) mission is to preserve and promote public confidence in the U.S. financial systems by insuring deposits in banks and thrift institutions for up to $250,000; by identifying, monitoring, and addressing risks to the deposit insurance funds; and by limiting the effect on the account and the financial system when a bank or thrift institution fails.
CSRA provides the day-to-day operational services to FDIC in support of infrastructure, facilities, hardware, software, and systems. CSRA supports operational security, client support/help desk, data center operations, asset management, and systems engineering service areas.
CSRA is seeking an Identity and Access Management Administrator for the FDIC Infrastructure team. US Citizenship and background Investigation is required; you must have a current clean financial background.
Essential Job Functions
- Work under the supervision of the contract task manager
- Apply advanced Identity Access Management concepts, processes, practices, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- BS or equivalent + 5 years related experience, or MS + 3 years related experience
- Experience implementing enterprise Identity and Access Management and security solutions (e.g., SailPoint, CA, IBM, BMC, Sun, Oracle, ForgeRock, etc.) in client environments
- Experience integrating IAM applications with common identity stores (LDAP, relational databases, application servers, virtual directory servers, physical access management system
- Exposure to a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components
- Experience configuring, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise applications (and COTS products) within multiple application server, operating system and database environments (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat on Windows, Linux, UNIX and Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL)
- Good understanding of software development principles, and design patterns - Self-starter, fast learner, and flexible to support new technologies as well as legacy applications.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Arlington - 3501 N Fairfax Dr (VAC008)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.