carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc. is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc. is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) (Oncology) Companies Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc. in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 in Phoenix, AZ begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) (Oncology) Companies Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc. in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Phoenix, AZ. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) (Oncology) Companies Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc. in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Phoenix, AZ below..
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) (Oncology)Company Advanced Accelerator Applications USA, Inc.
Location Phoenix, AZ
Update 5 Day ago
Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA) is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company that develops, produces and commercializes Molecular Nuclear Medicine (MNM) products. AAA’s lead therapeutic product candidate, Lutathera®, is a novel MNM compound that AAA is currently developing for the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors, a significant unmet medical need. Founded in 2002, AAA has its headquarters in Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France. AAA currently has 21 production and R&D facilities able to manufacture both diagnostics and therapeutic MNM products, and has over 500 employees in 13 countries (France, Italy, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Poland, Portugal, The Netherlands, Belgium, Israel, U.S. and Canada). AAA reported sales of €88.6 million in 2015 (+27% vs. 2014) and sales of €81.3 million for the first 9 months of 2016 (+23% vs. 9 months 2015). AAA is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker “AAAP”. For more information, please visit: www.adacap.com.
AAA has a broad pipeline of products in development. In addition to the company lead product, Lutathera®, and its Gallium-68 Dotatate product NetSpot recently approved by the FDA, Phase II studies have been initiated with Annexin V-128, a diagnostic 99mTc tracer for apoptosis and necrosis, and the company has other imaging and therapeutic radiopharmaceutical products in development.
We are currently recruiting for a regional Medical Scientific Liaisons (MSL’s) to work with the medical/scientific community and be responsible for establishing, developing, and maintaining relationships with prominent gastro-oncology and nuclear medicine experts within the geographic area of coverage.
- Ensure appropriate dissemination of clinical and scientific information regarding FDA approved and pipeline products in a timely, ethical, and customer-focused manner
- Facilitate the development of investigator initiated studies, and publications and field activities associated with both lifecycle management and pipeline
- Able to support customers with educational needs
- Implement education strategies for designated customers
- Serve as a consultant to the internal medical director and provide assistance with program development, speakers, symposia formats and scientific workshops
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams involved in treatment and diagnosis of NET’s and provide education and support around appropriate use/administration of PRRT and Ga-68 PET imaging
- Implement KOL field strategy, including KOL identification as well as speaker development and support
- Facilitate scientific discussions in the field and work with other in-house and field partners to facilitate ongoing information/clinical data sharing (ie. new data, competitive information, insights learned from customer) to optimize communications and coordinated activities across the organization
- Execute conference strategy, including staffing of scientific booths at major conferences and regional clinical meetings
- Support planning and execution of advisory boards
- Partner and collaborate effectively with internal business partners, especially with members of the clinical teams
- Stay abreast of emerging scientific literature/clinical data, translate the data in applicable knowledge, and provide scientific input in the development of Medical Communication material
- This position requires approximately 60% travel
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry or other healthcare environment required
- Previous experience in the field of Neuroendocrine, Gastrointestinal Oncology, or Nuclear Medicine is preferred
- Previous experience in a field based MSL role preferred
- Thorough knowledge of medicine, treatment guidelines, clinical research processes, customer strategies, and FDA promotional guidelines, regulations, and ethical guidelines is preferred
- Solid interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to network and partner with key customers, including thought leaders and medical directors
- Must be a strong team player and effectively collaborate with internal departments
- Active membership in a professional society a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and associated hardware required
- Candidate must have a valid drivers license
Job Type: Full-time
- pharmaceutical: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time