carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. North Florida Pediatrics is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; North Florida Pediatrics is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Medical Office Receptionist Companies North Florida Pediatrics in Live Oak, FL 32064 in January 2018 throughout Live Oak, FL 32064 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Medical Office Receptionist Companies North Florida Pediatrics in Live Oak, FL 32064 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Live Oak, FL 32064. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Medical Office Receptionist Companies North Florida Pediatrics in Live Oak, FL 32064 in January 2018 January 2018 in Live Oak, FL 32064 below..
Medical Office ReceptionistCompany North Florida Pediatrics
Location Live Oak, FL 32064
Update 5 Day ago
North Florida Pediatrics is a well-established pediatric primary care practice providing quality and compassionate care to patients in rural communities in North Florida. A leader in our local medical community, we pride ourselves in being the only primary care provider with weekend and extended hours in our Lake City office. We also serve patients in three other locations: Jasper, Live Oak, Cross City, and Chiefland. North Florida Pediatrics has been accredited and certified as a Rural Health Clinic and is certified with the National Health Service Corps.
Responsible for greeting patients, answering the telephone, making appointments, and general medical office duties. The employee in this position may serve as a reception department team leader if designated.
Essential Job Functions
- Answers the telephone, handles the calls, directs the calls to the appropriate parties or takes messages, schedules patient appointments using discretion, and according to company procedure, contacts patients by phone to reschedule missed appointments or to remind of upcoming appointments, greets patients on arrival and performs the check-in process according to the proper procedure, assists patients with the check-out process directly following their visit, works collaboratively with other employees to promote the best care of the patient and efficient workflow, verifies patient insurance, for Medicaid HMOs and commercial insurances, prepares and maintains patient charts, by collecting appropriate information and entering/filing correctly, ensures patient confidentiality and reasonably secures patient health information to the best of their ability, provides excellent customer service to all clients, and other employees, collects patient payments, performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Skills in performing front desk duties in a healthcare setting, greeting and interacting with patients and relatives, answering telephone calls on multi-line system, and scheduling patient appointments.
- Ability to interact with patients, families, and coworkers in a professional manner, check-in and check-out patients efficiently, multitask and work in a fast pace environment, practice excellent customer service, for external and internal customers, managing a busy waiting room, prioritize tasks, remain organized in the completion of assigned tasks, work under pressure, ability to work with patients and families in a variety of education and socio-economic levels, maintain confidentiality according to HIPAA guidelines, handle conflict in a professional manner, perform basic clerical duties, operate phones, fax machines, printers, copiers, etc.
- Working knowledge of computers and using computer software, particularly the EHR, of office management principles, methods, and procedures to complete work assignments, problem solving methods and strategies, appropriate to assigned tasks, dependable (Being at work when scheduled, and on time).
Qualifications/Education and Experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, Minimum high school diploma/GED, some college preferred, ability to write and speak using proper business English.
- Seeing: Must be able to see well enough to read emails, documents, reports, etc.
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with other staff, clients, vendors, etc.
- Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about the office, including up and down stairs
- Climbing/stooping/kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick up small items, file documents, etc.
- Lifting/pulling/pushing: Minimal lifting required in this position.
- Grasping/feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources.
Job Type: Full-time
- Live Oak, FL
- High school or equivalent
- Medical Receptionist: 1 year