carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. The College of Saint Rose is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; The College of Saint Rose is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Athletics Office Assistant, Part-Time Companies The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY in January 2018 with Albany, NY originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Athletics Office Assistant, Part-Time Companies The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Albany, NY. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Athletics Office Assistant, Part-Time Companies The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Albany, NY below..
Athletics Office Assistant, Part-TimeCompany The College of Saint Rose
Location Albany, NY
Update 8 Day ago
- Serve as a point of contact and first level respondent to phone calls, and walk-ins in a highly visible office.
- Maintain the email distribution list for athletics department staff and student-athletes
- Maintain sports team rosters in Banner
- Collect the records of weekly study hall hours, transfer the information into the computer log and communicate with coaches and compliance officer as needed
- Manage reservations for Athletics Conference Room; secure alternate meeting spaces as needed
- File and process incoming and outgoing mail, copies, documents, and run errands
- Maintain inventory of office supplies for coaches and administrators
- Maintain and update bulletin boards and display cases in the Events and Athletics Center
- Assist with team travel arrangements, including hotel and bus reservations, and prepare accompanying purchase orders
- Assist with logistics for Department events, including room reservations, food orders and mailings
- Assist with equipment room operations, including preparing purchase orders for uniforms/equipment/supplies as directed
- Assist with receipt and processing of ordered items, including verifying package slips
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of six months experience in an administrative support position.
- Associates Degree or at least two years of college coursework preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to effectively interact with various constituencies from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience maintaining and updating electronic and paper records
- Experience with processing accounts payable, inventory control and/or handling logistics of events is preferred
- Demonstrated organization skills including attention to detail, time management, and ability to multi-task on a daily basis
- Intermediate level computer skills using MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Work experience with Ellucian Banner preferred
- Interest and ability to work a part-time, academic year schedule
Academic Year position: 40 weeks from mid-August to mid-May
20 hours/week. Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
Some flexibility to the schedule is expected.
Pay range starts at $13.45 per hour, commensurate with experience
Comprehensive health and dental benefits, generous time off, a tuition remission plan to further enhance your knowledge and skills, retirement plans through TIAA, and wellness programs including the use of our fitness center.
The College of Saint Rose values diversity and abides by federal, state and local law in admissions, employment and all services and programs provided. It does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion/creed, disability, age, national/ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, marital status, military status, domestic violence victim status, or any other condition established by law.
The College of Saint Rose is committed to providing a safe, supportive, and secure environment for the entire college community and upon request, will provide its annual security report. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the College, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. This report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault and other matters. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Office of Safety and Security at 518-454-5187 or on line at www.strose.edu/2016report
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your credentials online. Create a College of Saint Rose Employment Account by clicking on the APPLY NOW tab below. You will be able to upload the following documents, which are required for consideration:
- Cover letter (required, as this is a demonstration of your writing skills)