carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. The College of Saint Rose is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; The College of Saint Rose will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Athletics Office Assistant, Part-Time Companies The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY in January 2018 inside Albany, NY start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Athletics Office Assistant, Part-Time Companies The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Albany, NY. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Athletics Office Assistant, Part-Time Companies The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Albany, NY below..
Athletics Office Assistant, Part-TimeCompany The College of Saint Rose
Location Albany, NY
Update 5 Day ago
- Serve as a point of contact and first level respondent to phone calls, and walk-ins in a highly visible office.
- Maintain the email distribution list for athletics department staff and student-athletes
- Maintain sports team rosters in Banner
- Collect the records of weekly study hall hours, transfer the information into the computer log and communicate with coaches and compliance officer as needed
- Manage reservations for Athletics Conference Room; secure alternate meeting spaces as needed
- File and process incoming and outgoing mail, copies, documents, and run errands
- Maintain inventory of office supplies for coaches and administrators
- Maintain and update bulletin boards and display cases in the Events and Athletics Center
- Assist with team travel arrangements, including hotel and bus reservations, and prepare accompanying purchase orders
- Assist with logistics for Department events, including room reservations, food orders and mailings
- Assist with equipment room operations, including preparing purchase orders for uniforms/equipment/supplies as directed
- Assist with receipt and processing of ordered items, including verifying package slips
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of six months experience in an administrative support position.
- Associates Degree or at least two years of college coursework preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to effectively interact with various constituencies from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience maintaining and updating electronic and paper records
- Experience with processing accounts payable, inventory control and/or handling logistics of events is preferred
- Demonstrated organization skills including attention to detail, time management, and ability to multi-task on a daily basis
- Intermediate level computer skills using MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Work experience with Ellucian Banner preferred
- Interest and ability to work a part-time, academic year schedule
Academic Year position: 40 weeks from mid-August to mid-May
20 hours/week. Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
Some flexibility to the schedule is expected.
Pay range starts at $13.45 per hour, commensurate with experience
Comprehensive health and dental benefits, generous time off, a tuition remission plan to further enhance your knowledge and skills, retirement plans through TIAA, and wellness programs including the use of our fitness center.
The College of Saint Rose values diversity and abides by federal, state and local law in admissions, employment and all services and programs provided. It does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion/creed, disability, age, national/ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, marital status, military status, domestic violence victim status, or any other condition established by law.
The College of Saint Rose is committed to providing a safe, supportive, and secure environment for the entire college community and upon request, will provide its annual security report. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the College, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. This report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault and other matters. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Office of Safety and Security at 518-454-5187 or on line at www.strose.edu/2016report
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your credentials online. Create a College of Saint Rose Employment Account by clicking on the APPLY NOW tab below. You will be able to upload the following documents, which are required for consideration:
- Cover letter (required, as this is a demonstration of your writing skills)