carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Erickson Living is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Erickson Living can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Residential Housekeeper - Full-Time Companies Erickson Living in Houston, TX 77077 in January 2018 within Houston, TX 77077 begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Residential Housekeeper - Full-Time Companies Erickson Living in Houston, TX 77077 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Houston, TX 77077. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Residential Housekeeper - Full-Time Companies Erickson Living in Houston, TX 77077 in January 2018 January 2018 in Houston, TX 77077 below..
Residential Housekeeper - Full-TimeCompany Erickson Living
Location Houston, TX 77077
Update 4 Day ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• In residential apartments (IL,and CC) and patient rooms (skilled nursing/post-acute/LTC) as applicable:
• Clean kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedrooms, including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, removing trash.
• Ability to be flexible and honor other apartment cleaning requests of the resident that can be completed in the allotted time.
• Ability to complete assigned work orders, and follow a detailed schedule.
• In common areas, clean to meet Erickson standards:
• Clean public bathrooms including counters, mirrors, sinks, lavatories, fixtures.
• Clean lobbies/living rooms including vacuuming, high and low dusting, de-cluttering, removing trash, spot clean walls/windows/switches, baseboards, pictures, lights, HVAC vents.
• Clean classrooms including dusting, vacuuming, white/chalk boards, tables/chairs.
• Assist with collection, bagging, and disposal of trash, as well as replacing trashcan liners.
• Clean offices to standard with little disruption.
• May be asked to assist with set-ups, requiring movement of furniture.
• Report any pertinent information to management directly related to the well-being of the resident such as changes in behavior.
• Maintains resident rights and maintains confidentiality of information.
• Follows Erickson policies and best practices, practices safety, infection control, and Universal Precautions..
• Attends meetings, training sessions, and in-services, as required.
• Perform other duties as requested by Management to ensure efficient and effective operation of the Community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have communication skills, problem solving skills, and be self-motivated.
• Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
• Ability to use and operate all required equipment.
• Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions with residents and their family members, staff, vendors and each other.
• Demonstrates a willingness to learn and has a general knowledge of the duties of a housekeeper.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Housekeeping experience preferred.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in English. Basic computer skills preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS: N/A
: Community Description Eagle’s Trace is a beautiful 70-acre continuing care retirement community located just minutes from the metroplex in West Houston, Texas. We’re part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Living®, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing. Eagle’s Trace is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you’re ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you’ll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more! Job : Residential Housekeeper United States-Texas-Houston : Primary Location Housekeeping : Organization Full-time : Schedule Sep 27, 2017, 8:53:13 AM : Job Posting : :