carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Grifols is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Grifols will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Center Medical Specialist- Killeen, TX- RN, LVN, Paramedic- $5000 Sign-on Bonus Companies Grifols in Killeen, TX 76541 in January 2018 in Killeen, TX 76541 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Center Medical Specialist- Killeen, TX- RN, LVN, Paramedic- $5000 Sign-on Bonus Companies Grifols in Killeen, TX 76541 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Killeen, TX 76541. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Center Medical Specialist- Killeen, TX- RN, LVN, Paramedic- $5000 Sign-on Bonus Companies Grifols in Killeen, TX 76541 in January 2018 January 2018 in Killeen, TX 76541 below..
Center Medical Specialist- Killeen, TX- RN, LVN, Paramedic- $5000 Sign-on BonusCompany Grifols
Location Killeen, TX 76541
Update 6 Day ago
Nos comprometemos a fomentar el aprendizaje continuo y el desarrollo y crecimiento profesional. Como empresa dedicada a mejorar la salud y el bienestar de las personas, buscamos profesionales con talento que quieran unirse a una compañía global, en un ambiente de trabajo estimulante y gratificante.
Center Medical Specialist
Primary responsibilities for role:
- Promote customer satisfaction through appropriate interaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Builds rapport with donors to ensure overall customer satisfaction with the center to support long term donation.
- Selection of suitable plasmapheresis donors by performing physical examinations and taking medical histories on all donors through the use of FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Manual, current State and Federal guidelines, OSHA, CLIA, CGMP, all internal company procedures and personal education and experience.
- Responsible for donor awareness to potential hazards .
- Administration of donor consent form.
- Provides Donor education on trends identified regarding general health assessment completed at the Center.
- Provides counseling to Donors regarding unacceptable test results.
- Evaluates and manages donor injuries and adverse events.
- Performs evaluations of any history of illness or medications to ensure continued donor suitability.
- Ensures Donor medical information is complete and accurate prior to donation.
- Review of donor screening test to ensure eligibility of continued donation.
- Assists in employee training and coaching regarding medical SOPs as necessary.
- Assists with the administration of employee Hepatitis Vaccine program.
- Maintain supplies necessary to perform job duties.
- Maintains and ensures proper sanitation and cleaning of equipment and work areas between donors.
- Ensures Donor and Staff confidentiality.
- Reports all unsafe situations or conditions to Center Management.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Educated and currently certified/licensed in the state of employment and according to state requirements as an Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (or equivalent) , Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocation Nurse, Paramedic or Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistant.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Requires 6 months of related experience providing medical care and assessing patients. Plasma or whole blood experience preferred.
Work is performed in a plasma center. Exposure to biological fluids with potential exposure to infectious organisms. Exposure to electrical office and laboratory equipment. Exposure to extreme cold below 32 degrees F while performing functions in plasma freezers. Personal protective equipment required such as protective eyewear, garments, gloves and cold-gear. Work is performed both standing and sitting for up to 2 to 4 hours per day each. The position does require bending and twisting of neck up from 1 to 2 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Ability to make precise coordinated movements, of the fingers to grasp and manipulate objects. Frequent foot movement; may squat, crouch or sit on one's heels on rare occasion. Occasionally walks, bends and twists at waist. Light lifting of 15lbs. with a maximum lift of 50lbs. May reach below shoulder height. Hearing acuity essential. Color perception/discrimination, near vision and far vision correctable in one eye to 20/30 and to 20/100 in the other eye. Able to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Works independently and within guidance of oral or written instructions. Performs a wide range of tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions. Relates sensitive information to diverse groups.