carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Beneva Lakes Healthcare & Rehab is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Beneva Lakes Healthcare & Rehab is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Social Services Assistant/Part Time Companies Beneva Lakes Healthcare & Rehab in Sarasota, FL in January 2018 inside Sarasota, FL begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Social Services Assistant/Part Time Companies Beneva Lakes Healthcare & Rehab in Sarasota, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Sarasota, FL. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Social Services Assistant/Part Time Companies Beneva Lakes Healthcare & Rehab in Sarasota, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Sarasota, FL below..
Social Services Assistant/Part TimeCompany Beneva Lakes Healthcare & Rehab
Location Sarasota, FL
Update 9 Day ago
Purpose of Your Job Position: As a Consulate Health Care Social Services Assistant, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, coworkers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion. The primary purpose of your job position is to ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met / maintained on an individual basis. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. Job Functions: As Social Services Assistant, you are delegated the responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for ensuring that the medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met/maintained on an individual basis. No direct supervisory function. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon you performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time, for any reason. Duties and Responsibilities - Social Services Assistant:
- Agree not to disclose resident’s protected health information and promptly report suspected or known violations of such disclosure to the Executive Director.
- As part of the admission process, meet with the resident and family to review policies on advance directives, resident rights and non-discrimination.
- Conduct and document a social services evaluation, including identification of resident problems/needs.
- Provide/arrange for social work services as indicated by resident/family needs.
- Assist resident, as needed, with financial planning.
- Keep the resident’s family informed of resident problems, personal needs, transfers, and changes of level assignment.
- Meet with the appropriate facility staff concerning resident issues.
- Act in compliance with all corporate, state, federal, and other regulatory standards.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities.
- Assist with discharge planning.
- Works under the direction of the Director of Resident and Family Services.
- Satisfaction surveys indicate that resident, families, employees, and visitors are treated with respect and compassion.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interactions with employees, residents, families, and visitors, and the community at large.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into the daily job function.
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- May be trained and assigned to perform the Customer Care Liaison duties as needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information including protected health information.
- Report known or suspected incidents of unauthorized disclosure of such information.
- Knock before entering a resident’s room.
- Ensure that all social services personnel are knowledgeable for the resident’s rights and responsibilities including the right of refusal.
- Review complaints and grievances made by the resident and make a written/oral report to the Executive Director indicating what action(s) were taken to resolve the complaint or grievance. Follow facility’s established procedures.
- Provide residents with information concerning resident rights, living wills, etc. Explain as necessary.
- Participate in resident/group council meetings as requested and provide support services to such council.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Services: 1 year