carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. City of Upper Arlington is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; City of Upper Arlington is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as UA Library Circulation Assistant (Main Library/Evenings and Weekends) Companies City of Upper Arlington in Upper Arlington, OH in January 2018 throughout Upper Arlington, OH begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as UA Library Circulation Assistant (Main Library/Evenings and Weekends) Companies City of Upper Arlington in Upper Arlington, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Upper Arlington, OH. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as UA Library Circulation Assistant (Main Library/Evenings and Weekends) Companies City of Upper Arlington in Upper Arlington, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Upper Arlington, OH below..
UA Library Circulation Assistant (Main Library/Evenings and Weekends)Company City of Upper Arlington
Location Upper Arlington, OH
Update 4 Day ago
Job Summary: Participates in the operation of a full-service circulation desk. Responds to patron questions regarding library services and directs patrons to appropriate departments as needed.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Provides patron assistance; monitors and provides guidance to patrons in the use of the library facilities and services. Instructs patrons on the use of the computer-based library catalog.
- Provides patron assistance with circulation of materials.
- Responds to general questions and specific questions relating to library accounts, including collections.
- Contacts patrons regarding circulation and materials issues.
- Empties book drops and organizes materials.
- Maintains reserved items.
- Identifies materials in need of repair/replacement and takes appropriate action.
- Conducts item searches as assigned.
- May train new staff members as assigned.
- Serves on library committees as assigned.
- Follows library safety and emergency procedures.
- Reports maintenance and safety issues to supervisor and/or Facilities personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective customer service and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
- Competent in the use of Windows-based computer programs.
- Knowledge of library policies, practices and procedures preferred.
- High School diploma required.
- Some college coursework or Associate's degree preferred.
- Work experience in a library preferred.
- Considerable mobility including, but not limited to, extensive periods of walking, bending, sitting, lifting weights up to 20 pounds, and pushing full book carts.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to perform general typing and computer skills.
- Calm and focused handling of interruptions and distractions.
- Periodic intense concentration and sustained viewing of a computer monitor.
Tuesdays 5-9 pm
Thursdays 5-9 pm
Every other weekend: Saturday 9:45-5:15 pm and Sunday 1-5 pm
All positions posted as Upper Arlington Public Library positions are maintained by the Library and not the City of Upper Arlington. While we understand the difficulty of waiting on job news, we request that you do not call for updates on the status of your application, as this can slow down the process. In the event you experience difficulty in applying through NeoGov, you may contact Library Administration at 614-486-0900.
The Upper Arlington Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The employment opportunities with the UAPL are available equally to all without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, military status or sexual orientation.