carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. City of Upper Arlington is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; City of Upper Arlington is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as UA Library Circulation Assistant (Main Library/Evenings and Weekends) Companies City of Upper Arlington in Upper Arlington, OH in January 2018 with Upper Arlington, OH begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as UA Library Circulation Assistant (Main Library/Evenings and Weekends) Companies City of Upper Arlington in Upper Arlington, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Upper Arlington, OH. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as UA Library Circulation Assistant (Main Library/Evenings and Weekends) Companies City of Upper Arlington in Upper Arlington, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Upper Arlington, OH below..
UA Library Circulation Assistant (Main Library/Evenings and Weekends)Company City of Upper Arlington
Location Upper Arlington, OH
Update 8 Day ago
Job Summary: Participates in the operation of a full-service circulation desk. Responds to patron questions regarding library services and directs patrons to appropriate departments as needed.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Provides patron assistance; monitors and provides guidance to patrons in the use of the library facilities and services. Instructs patrons on the use of the computer-based library catalog.
- Provides patron assistance with circulation of materials.
- Responds to general questions and specific questions relating to library accounts, including collections.
- Contacts patrons regarding circulation and materials issues.
- Empties book drops and organizes materials.
- Maintains reserved items.
- Identifies materials in need of repair/replacement and takes appropriate action.
- Conducts item searches as assigned.
- May train new staff members as assigned.
- Serves on library committees as assigned.
- Follows library safety and emergency procedures.
- Reports maintenance and safety issues to supervisor and/or Facilities personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective customer service and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
- Competent in the use of Windows-based computer programs.
- Knowledge of library policies, practices and procedures preferred.
- High School diploma required.
- Some college coursework or Associate's degree preferred.
- Work experience in a library preferred.
- Considerable mobility including, but not limited to, extensive periods of walking, bending, sitting, lifting weights up to 20 pounds, and pushing full book carts.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to perform general typing and computer skills.
- Calm and focused handling of interruptions and distractions.
- Periodic intense concentration and sustained viewing of a computer monitor.
Tuesdays 5-9 pm
Thursdays 5-9 pm
Every other weekend: Saturday 9:45-5:15 pm and Sunday 1-5 pm
All positions posted as Upper Arlington Public Library positions are maintained by the Library and not the City of Upper Arlington. While we understand the difficulty of waiting on job news, we request that you do not call for updates on the status of your application, as this can slow down the process. In the event you experience difficulty in applying through NeoGov, you may contact Library Administration at 614-486-0900.
The Upper Arlington Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The employment opportunities with the UAPL are available equally to all without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, military status or sexual orientation.