carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. Oneida Healthcare is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; Oneida Healthcare will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) / VP, Clinical Services Companies Oneida Healthcare in Oneida, NY in January 2018 within Oneida, NY begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) / VP, Clinical Services Companies Oneida Healthcare in Oneida, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Oneida, NY. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) / VP, Clinical Services Companies Oneida Healthcare in Oneida, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Oneida, NY below..
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) / VP, Clinical ServicesCompany Oneida Healthcare
Location Oneida, NY
Update 8 Day ago
Oneida Healthcare (OHC) is a 101-bed acute care hospital (ACF) and a 160-bed extended-care and short-term rehab facility (ECF) licensed by the State of New York and operated by Oneida Health Systems, Inc., a New York not-for-profit corporation. The hospital is Joint Commission accredited.
OHC is proud to announce that we have recently been recognized for several national awards based upon safety of care as well as the patient experience of care. The first recognition is provided by The Leapfrog Group, a nationally recognized non-profit organization who reviews 30 patient quality and safety measures and assigns a letter grade to over 2,600 hospitals nationally based upon outcomes. The 2017 spring letter grade for OHC is an “A.”, our second consecutive “A”. The second recognition is for the Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award. Our hospital is in the top 10% nationally for patient experience as recognized by Healthgrades and is one of only 8 hospitals in New York to receive this award for 2017. The third recognition is the Women's Choice Award, our second consecutive award for patient experience as a top 100 hospital. All of these awards are based, in part, on our CMS 4-Star rating for patient experience.
- Reports to President and CEO as a member of the senior leadership team.
- Provides strategic direction, operational oversight, governance, development and leadership of the professional nursing practice for the ACF.
- Works closely with members of the medical staff, continually building creditability with physicians as a champion for patient care, quality and nursing professionalism.
- Supports the development and implementation of an organization-wide patient safety program, ensuring staff are clinically competent and trained on their role in patient safety.
- Supports the development and implementation of patient care quality improvement goals and objectives, defining metrics related to quality improvement while targeting outcomes that are evidence based, using benchmarking and best practices.
- Provides leadership in building loyalty and commitment throughout the organization and provides visionary thinking on issues that impact the organization.
- Serves as a professional role model and mentor to future nurse leaders, establishing mechanisms that provide for early identification and mentoring of staff with leadership potential.
Scope of Responsibility
- Ambulatory surgery
- Care transition
- Clinical education
- House supervisors
- Infection control
Additional "Circle of Care" Details
- Employed specialties include Family Medicine (7 offices), Internal Medicine (4 offices), ENT (with allergy and audiology), OBGYN (2 offices), Neurology, Orthopedics and Quick Care.
- Additional network specialties include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Pulmonology (with Sleep Center), Thoracic Surgery and Urology.
- Exciting new service line additions will include an on-campus Oncology Center (in partnership with Roswell Park Cancer Institute), Wound Care and Vascular.
Compensation / Benefits
Highly competitive salary with excellent benefits, including 403(b) with matching and non-elective contributions (6% total), generous PPO health insurance benefits, paid life/LTD insurance and 37 paid days off (includes 6 holidays).
- Education: BSN and Master's degree in Nursing and/or Healthcare Administration.
- Experience: 8-10 years of progressively responsible health care experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- License/Certification Required: Current NYS license as a Registered Professional Nurse
About Oneida Healthcare
Oneida Healthcare's patients never have to sacrifice local accessibility for world-class care. Over twenty local care centers and our community of 150 employed and private-practice physician partners means an ever-expanding pool of professional expertise, progressive medical technology and treatment options.
Oneida Healthcare provides ready access to a full complement of services including: 24/7 Emergency Department; Modern Inpatient Facilities; EHR; State of the Art Operating Suites; da Vinci Robotic Surgery; Modern Birthing Center; Outpatient Rehab Center; Hospital-Operated Primary and Specialty Care Practices and a 160-bed Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center. The Circle of Care means "Exceptional Care...Always!"
Oneida, NY is a unique community with beautiful tree lined streets, sprawling parks and playgrounds, and convenient shopping. Available housing includes everything from wonderful old 19th century Victorians, to condominiums, to the house of your choice in a variety of new developments. Oneida and neighboring communities offer excellent school systems with records of academic excellence and student success. The city also boasts a progressive library, and many other easily accessible services. Oneida is equidistant between Syracuse to its west and Utica to its east, with beautiful Oneida Lake just 5 miles north. Finger Lakes wine country and the majestic Adirondack mountains are easy day trips, with Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Philadelphia and New York City all within a 5 hour drive. Syracuse University sports are a major source of regional pride and excitement and two world class shopping and entertainment destination - Turning Stone Casino and Destiny USA - are just minutes away.
Job Type: Full-time