carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. University of Notre Dame is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; University of Notre Dame will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Office Coordinator Companies University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, IN in January 2018 within Notre Dame, IN begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Office Coordinator Companies University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, IN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Notre Dame, IN. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Office Coordinator Companies University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, IN in January 2018 January 2018 in Notre Dame, IN below..
Office CoordinatorCompany University of Notre Dame
Location Notre Dame, IN
Update 10 Day ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Dean’s Office Coordination
- Serves as liaison to internal ND administrative support units, including Telecommunications, Procurement, Building Services, and others to ensure smooth operation of the School; makes requests for services from these units.
- Orders supplies and serves as main point of contact for vendors (e.g., Canon, FedEx, Office Depot).
- Works with the Events Program Director and Associate Dean for Operations to facilitate space management in Jenkins Nanovic Halls, including maintaining booking calendars, reporting maintenance and housekeeping issues, submitting work orders, and office key distribution
- Receives, sorts, and coordinates distribution of incoming mail, packages, and deliveries to the School; assists with sending FedEx and UPS packages; maintains mailing lists and online groups;
- Responsible for hiring, orienting, assigning tasks, and processing payments in Ultratime for student employees in the Dean’s Office, including office workers, research assistants, and teaching assistants;
- Serves as first point of contact at the School for visitors and guests; answers main phone line, responds to general questions and refers calls to appropriate faculty and staff; greets visitors to the office, addresses their questions and/or directs them to appropriate faculty and staff;
- Provides general office support for School visitors on office-related tasks (e.g. photocopying, faxing, scanning, etc.) as needed;
- Supports Associate Dean in staff hiring by setting up phone/electronic interviews, scheduling on-campus interviews, preparing interview itineraries, and preparing related documentation and paperwork
- Supports Associate Dean in facility management through preparing and maintaining spreadsheets and other documents on Jenkins and Nanovic Halls, updating and installing signage for offices, and other tasks as assigned;
- Prepares reimbursment requests for travelND for the Associate Dean, visitors to the School who are unfamiliar with the process, or when other staff who prepare these need additional assistance;
- Organizes and maintains online resources (e.g., Google docs, sheets, forms) for the sharing of information and materials among staff at the Keough School more widely;
- Supports planning and implementation of occasional staff-related functions and activities (e.g., lunches, Keough School staff meetings and gatherings, retirement/farewell activities, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ Years experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and service orientation.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a diverse workload in a busy environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and frequent interuptions effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highest standards of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to function as a member of a team to fulfill the team’s responsibilities.
- Proficiency in the use of Internet, email, and business software (word processing, spreadsheet, database, & calendar).