carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Paladina Health is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Paladina Health is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Medical Assistant Companies Paladina Health in Denver, CO in January 2018 throughout Denver, CO begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Medical Assistant Companies Paladina Health in Denver, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Denver, CO. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Medical Assistant Companies Paladina Health in Denver, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Denver, CO below..
Medical AssistantCompany Paladina Health
Location Denver, CO
Update 6 Day ago
Paladina Health is a Denver, CO- based company with one mission: to transform primary care. We believe that primary care physicians are capable of handling the majority of patients health needs and have a designed a model with a significantly smaller patient panel where our care teams have the time needed to build relationships with and truly understand and manage patients’ healthcare needs.
Launched in 2011, Paladina now has over 50 physician offices across 12 states. Although Paladina Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of the 16B healthcare services provider DaVita, it operates as a relatively independent entity, with sufficient autonomy to grow quickly and make decisions that are right for the business.
About the Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Medical Assistant to join our Denver team and support our vision. The Medical Assistant is a key component of our care team and works closely with a primary care physician to deliver excellent patient care and provide an exceptional guest experience to our patients. Because of our unique model, our Medical Assistants oversee the full spectrum of the patient experience- acting both as a Medical Receptionist as well as assuming clinical responsibilities of a Medical Assistant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Escorts patients to room and ensures that exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned and stocked
- Reviews previous medical information and gathers any relevant updated health information from the patient to inform the provider
- Take patient vitals performs any needed laboratory tests
- Perform blood draws and basic laboratory tests. Work with the contracted labs for additional tests
- Give injections, bandage wounds, assist with procedures
- Prepares and administers approved medications and immunizations via oral, topical, inhaled, intramuscular, subcutaneous or intradermal at the direction of and upon written order from the Provider
- Partners with other members of the care team to develop individual patient plan of care including identifying and working to address gaps in care
- Front desk duties, including: patient scheduling, documentation, check-in, check-out, etc.
- Medical record requests and abstraction
- Coordinate specialist visits, referrals, and other care outside of the clinic
- Documents care provided accurately on patient records.
- Records accurate and pertinent data in the medical record according to documentation guidelines
- Process test results and provide the patient with timely results via e-message, mail or phone as directed in written instructions by the Provider
- Participates in outreach to patients to drive engagement among Paladina Health eligible patient groups
- Maintains clinical and office supplies and equipment for treatments
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in primary care (preferred)
- High school diploma required
- Graduation from a formal MA training program
- Preferred - certification with the American Association of Medical Assistants
- Able to give injections, complete EKGs, office-based lab tests
- Communicates in an individualized manner in every encounter with the patient and Provider.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills with those patient populations served
- Positive and supportive interaction with all patients
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is delivered
- Desire to improve the quality of care for people
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment where patient’s come first
- Excited to work in an innovative primary care delivery model
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creating and driving best practices in care
- Willingness to go the extra mile for patients
Electronic Medical Record
Associates or better.
3-5 years: Primary Care
Licenses & Certifications
Cert Medical Assistant
Current BLS Certification
American Assoc of MA Cert